Connection Errors....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connection Errors....

I tried opening the required ports, fiddling with sound and video options, etc. I still get connection errors and random disconnects. Im this close to breaking my BF2 cds and uninstalling and burning my cd key. This is so beyond ridiculous, the game has been out a YEAR NOW and they STILL CANT GET THIS PIECE OF **** TO WORK. Every godamn patch more people have some kind of problem. This blows my mind.
    So Im just curious who do I write a hate email to, dice sweden or canada?
    And before you ask, yes it will make me feel better.

Re: Connection Errors....

It's not you. 1.3 has made servers unstable and crash prone. Nothing you can do about it, neither can the server providers, you just have to wait it out with the rest of us until EA/Dice fixes it.

Comment

Yea I know its 1.3 hence why Im going to send a hate email. These people deserve hate emails. Everyone should send one. And then switch to quake wars out of spite.

I mean for christ's sake. 10 amateur programmers could have made better patch progress in BF2 in a year. It blows my mind. I simply dont understand how things like this are possible.

So sweden or canada?

Comment

Dunno. Both? Hell, why not just go all terrorist on their asses and jihad 'em?

Comment

I never had connection issues until I installed AF. Anyone know how to uninstall it?

Comment

fresh install most likely

Comment

Working...
            X