PID # Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PID # Problem

Well, I looked for the "gp.info" file in the correct directory, but never found it. Did it change directories after a certian patch?

Re: PID # Problem

If you need your PID #, I would suggest just searching for your name BF2S.com ...of course that's assumeing you have played on some ranked servers.

I have never heard of a gp.info file.

Comment

Originally posted by Tren
      If you need your PID #, I would suggest just searching for your name BF2S.com ...of course that's assumeing you have played on some ranked servers.

I have never heard of a gp.info file.
      Well, the reason that I wanted to find my number was actually to do just that: Find myself on a BF2 stat site because typing my nick in wasn't working....silly me, I forgot that there are no spaces...my bad.

Comment

The gp.info file should be in the battlefield 2 directory. Here is where mine is "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\gp.info".

This file will list the playername info for all bf2 profiles you have on your computer.

You can also find your pid info by doing a playername search. You can do that at just about any bf2 stat site. Here are a few to try:

BF2Player

BF2S

BF2Tracker

Secretsofbattlefield

Gameslave

Comment

Originally posted by Cigar_Man
          The gp.info file should be in the battlefield 2 directory. Here is where mine is "C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\gp.info".

This file will list the playername info for all bf2 profiles you have on your computer.

You can also find your pid info by doing a playername search. You can do that at just about any bf2 stat site. Here are a few to try:

BF2Player

BF2S

BF2Tracker

Secretsofbattlefield

Gameslave
          Thanks Cigar-Man. I found it that way, but the only gp.info file I can find when I search my computer is a Gamespy file. Oh well, I found it by using one of the stat sites, thanks for the help!

Comment

Working...
          X