Account Thieves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Thieves!

Is it possible for someone to steal your account by getting in side of your account and changing ur password so u dont know it. Weh I created my account my email adress was alredy in use, even tho it wasnt. and if someone gets inside ur account and gets ub anned from ur favourates and giving u negative scores. Is there a way to prevent this, noone really talks about these kind of thieves.

~~~~Cheers

Re: Account Thieves!

u cannot changes the password....and if u just a made a new one recently without any stats/awards, what's the harm of making a new one?

Comment

This just happened to me. My Global score was not moving for over a month and actually started to go down. Some here suggested my account got jacked and racked up a bunch of teamkills. I changed my password and all is well again.

Bill3508

Comment

well... how did u change ur password?

Comment

Comment

The samething happend to me someone logged into my account and started playing.

I have to get it back.

Comment

Reset your password: https://login.gamespyid.com/lostpassword.aspx

Enter your email address that you had entered with the BF2 name and wait for e-mail instructions.

Comment

Working...
              X