More problems with 420 servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More problems with 420 servers

So, this happened on their 24/7 Gulf of Oman server.

Me and a 420 member are waiting for the jet to spawn. It spawns, and I get it (F35). And now the 420 member is blocking the runway, trying to jump up and hit the plane so I get a tk. So I say "Lol, a 420 member is blocking the runway," and proceed to taking off vertically. One minute later I get kicked.

Ive had enough with these servers. A bunch of idiots.

Re: More problems with 420 servers

Happens everywhere. Thats why I went back to Battlefield 1942 and Desert Combat, if you have it, play it, it is so good.

Comment

Yes they are COMPLETE morons. I was taking off from the carrier in a chopper and I was kicked for baseraping. They completely sucked. The average age is like 11. Bunch of ****in idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by 22viPer22
        Happens everywhere. Thats why I went back to Battlefield 1942 and Desert Combat, if you have it, play it, it is so good.

Some servers are actually really good. Like the CAF server (I like them anyway) ...

But these servers, 420, get so many complaints and reports, why arent they shut down yet?

Comment

Originally posted by 22viPer22
          1942? i have it stopt playing it, why is that better, i thought it had a worse engine than bf2....wait...nothing can be worse than bf2!:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by DaSniper079
            Some servers are actually really good. Like the CAF server (I like them anyway) ...

But these servers, 420, get so many complaints and reports, why arent they shut down yet?
            hey dasniper079. we get alot of compliments about our CaF server. all our admins are late 20s to early 40s and do a heck of a job admining. we only kick for obvious rule breaks and are very fair with warnings. if u win the E battle then u win the vehicle simple as that, no blatant tking or forcing tk, we frown heavily on that. anyone that want's a fun bf2 experiance come check us out. u will be pleasantly surprised. our IP is209.160.43.100

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
              hey dasniper079. we get alot of compliments about our CaF server. all our admins are late 20s to early 40s and do a heck of a job admining. we only kick for obvious rule breaks and are very fair with warnings. if u win the E battle then u win the vehicle simple as that, no blatant tking or forcing tk, we frown heavily on that. anyone that want's a fun bf2 experiance come check us out. u will be pleasantly surprised. our IP is209.160.43.100
              I hate E battles, If the guy was there first, I let `em have it.
              But thanks for the offer, I`ll have to check it out.

Comment

i've noticed that same about the 420 server, i've been kicked for bombing a whole 420 squad with the SU...i was kicked for TK'ing even tho it was 5 enemy kills in my FIRST drop, all 420 guys.

Another time i was SURE they were using hacks...serisouly. I got sniped with a TV missile while hiding in a bush 4 times in a row, different bushes each time (no UAV above me) and 3 times the enemy jet shot me while on foot with the cannon.

Maybe just a bad day, but i doubt it.

Comment

That's because their stoned most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by USI_Krusher
                    That's because their stoned most of the time.
                    :laugh:

True, they baserape and if you do they kick you, it's hilarious.
                    Advice: Find a decent friendly server with sober adult admins...

Comment

yeah those 420 guys are ass hats. I got tked by the admin and punished him. (He tked me for the bomber.), I can't remember his name. He was a 2nd Lt anyway he tked me to fly it and I punished him. I tked him and I get kicked. Infact he tked 3 or 4 people for it. Then he typed in the chat when they all punished him "Well aint that a bitch".

Hell2pay told me he was on the other team killing the guy, who was tryin to rape the carrier, and granted this is the same guy to. He got kicked out of the server for base rapeing cuz he was killing the 420 fags.

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
                        You didn't do a very good job of disguising your post as something other than a blatant server plug.

I've hear a lot of bad things about 420, I'll have to go on their server and see for myself sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSniper079
                          ...why arent they shut down yet?
                          Takes a while. Just keep sending server report issues and admin abuse tickets to http://www.bfroe.com

Comment

i was playing on that server too but the 420 stupid noob tk me those guys are bunch of ******* noobs

Comment

Seriously, they call themselves 420....IMO, anyone with 420 in their name is likely twelve and never touched the stuff. Ban 'em all.

Comment

Working...
                              X