Clear All

• New map?

I saw this over at bf2s.com.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28275

Thoughts?

Re: New map?

Originally posted by BabySpinach

Thoughts?
    None. If EA were smart they would release more map packs so people who cant afford (or just dont want to spend more money) on the booster packs, can enjoy some new maps.

If they look at it in the long run, people might get bored of playing same very few maps and QUIT BF2. Thus giving EA even less chance of selling more booster packs.

Bottom line? I hope there will be more "official" map packs from EA in the near future. I bought the new Armored Fury booster but its only a matter of time before those (3) maps get old. And I dont want to spend more money on MORE booster packs.

Comment

Originally posted by RagingChipmunk
      None. If EA were smart they would release more map packs so people who cant afford (or just dont want to spend more money) on the booster packs, can enjoy some new maps.
      I think a 10 map pack would suffice. However, if they decide to toss a freebie our way I wont complain at all. :laugh:
      I think that as many people that are going to leave BF2 are already packing and half way out the door. :cry:

Comment

I agree. a 10 map pack would be great! But just think....just to get 3 maps you have to pay $9.99 (or $19 if you buy it retail). But EA really needs to support their BF2 community NOT buy selling them more booster packs....but by giving people who paid good money for BF2....an occasional bone or 2 (a official map pack, etc....).

Comment

Are you all even reading the thread? It is talking about a single map in a future patch.. Not a new booster pack or map pack.

Comment

allmost every game company gives free stuff once in a while, even dice used to do that (alot) , this leeching for money is just one of the many things that is making bf2 comunity ****ed at them, now that alot of BF style games are comming out the competition will be amazing, now if EA keeps trying to sell u everything, and another competitor game gives u maps and maybe other content for free wich one will u prefer?

btw i bought both expansion packs for bf1942 they were both great, specially road to rome that was probably the best expansion i've seeen to a multiplayer game, but allmost no one was playing it after a while what was sad, and after secret weapons i decided not to buy another expansion again, not because lack of quality but because they tend to lose players after a small ammount of time.

*edit : ah no wait diablo 2 LOD was the best expansion to a multiplayer game :P

Comment

I like the infantry only setting, this could a sign of things to come that might save BF2 for some people.

Comment

Are you all even reading the thread? It is talking about a single map in a future patch.. Not a new booster pack or map pack.
                Yes I think everyone read the initial post. It's called expanding on the original topic, aside from a basic yes or no response.

Comment

infantry only serrver setting sounds damn awesome!

Comment

I saw this over at bf2s.com.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=28275

Thoughts?
                    no thoughts....i dont see anything here

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                      Yes I think everyone read the initial post. It's called expanding on the original topic, aside from a basic yes or no response.
                      I saw that you didn't jump to booster pack first thing like others. Now that someone else has made a new thread about this.

Comment

Now that someone else has made a new thread about this.
                        You mean the thread that was started 10 hours before yours?

Comment

Working...
                        X