kill/death ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kill/death ratio

hi wot is a good k/d ratio, i dont mean very very good.i think i am a good engineer k/d ratio 0.93 armor 1.8k/d staff sergeant,all badges and expert ground defense and veteran engineer and combat.please let me know .

Re: kill/death ratio

good or "ok" would be like 1.5 or 2.0, for infantry ne ways.

Comment

Originally posted by astonkiller
      hi wot is a good k/d ratio, i dont mean very very good.i think i am a good engineer k/d ratio 0.93 armor 1.8k/d staff sergeant,all badges and expert ground defense and veteran engineer and combat.please let me know .
      "good" in my opinion is hard to describe by sheer stats alone... Don't worry about your K/D ratio, judge the quality of your play by goals you set during the battle.

If you seem to take most flags that you and yoiur squad go for, that is GOOD playing.

If you track down that APC or specop that got through the main defensive line to ensure a back point isn't taken, you are a GOOD player.

If you stick with your squad and support their goals, you are a good player.

so on and so on.

Also remember we all get murdered for the first 10-20 hours (at least I did) getting used to the maps and the game itself. Hell I even got a purple heart lol...

My K/D ration is very close to yours (just under 1:1 for most of my infantry kits). Though now after hours of game time I think I am much better.

When being offensive and just trying to kill, I can get 2:1 or more... though when I go medic or AT my K is usually around 1:1 usually because I usually "take one for the team" to provide support especially with AT, Engie.

I would consider myself a good soldier and player, not just based on stats but style of play. I know the game and how to help the team win. This should be your goal...

Comment

i have a 2.4 K/D over all. i think thats good.

Comment

Originally posted by [STO] Killer Dragon
          i have a 2.4 K/D over all. i think thats good.
          2.4 is extremely good in my opinion for infantry. Of course vehicles especially planes will up the K/D by quite a margin. well except for me... my k/d would go WAAAAY down if I ever got in a helo or jet lol

Comment

Anything above 2 is pretty good. In vehicles, things change depending on what you're using and what your position is (pilot? gunner?).

Comment

My overall is 1.06...but my tank ratio is 3.14!(guess that"s not hard to get)

Comment

Originally posted by spondi_killer
                My overall is 1.06...but my tank ratio is 3.14!(guess that"s not hard to get)
                No not at all, almost all people have a good ratio in tanks. They are so easy to get a good ratio because they require the least skill to operate and repair out of all vehicles (dont flame me, it is the cold hard truth).

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                  Anything above 2 is pretty good. In vehicles, things change depending on what you're using and what your position is (pilot? gunner?).
                  That pretty much sums it up.

Mine is around 1.6

Comment

i got a 2.8 kdr, on foot, my best is 8.09 in armor.

Comment

ive got like 17000 kills and 14000 deaths. and im quite happy with that cos i ****ed it up alot trying to get veteran badges for everything.

Comment

Above average/good is 1:1 for the kits.

However it is also a question of how you are playing. You could be playing medic but tank whoring for hours on end. You really need to look at kills with weopons and vehicles not just at the kits.

I'd say a good k/d in armour is 2:1, many players spawn camp in armour so some stats aren't strictly correct. Anything above 1:1 for guns is above good. Anyone can get a good k/d with grenades and explosives so atleast 2:1is good.

Some players make all their kills with armour, claymores, grenades. This is pathetic imo.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperTyphoon
                          No not at all, almost all people have a good ratio in tanks. They are so easy to get a good ratio because they require the least skill to operate and repair out of all vehicles (dont flame me, it is the cold hard truth).
                          thats why i said "guess that's not hard to get" translating in : it's easy to get...

Comment

anyone can pull out a half decent k/d ratio running with armour as for k/d ratio i think the teamwork score and wins are more important as this is a team game if u play well and the rest of the team is camping then your team is toast good armour or not

dont get me wrong it can be fun and i have many kills thanks to it 12k plus

but ive discovered the pure joy of fighting on foot and working with a good squad can turn the tides of a fight theres nothing like having to adjust the tacticts when finding an enemy tank or a well protected spawn while i will die more often i enjoy winning the objective woot woot

Comment

Death is for noobs!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X