More basecamping and spawnraping because 1.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More basecamping and spawnraping because 1.3

Of a result by taking squadhopping and squadcycling. I hear more complainments on public servers about baseraping, spawnraping also I don't see many better squads only more lonewolfs or just people join squads and still they play lone wolf

but there are sometimes hardcore squads out there are who work together but most of those squads are maked by clan people so.

to make it short "teamplay has going down when patch 1.3"

it doesn't affect me much because I know where to be and not to be so.
    Also I got 14 options to avoid spawn and basecamping

Re: More basecamping and spawnraping because 1.3

ha i noticed the same thing, its usually only clan ppl working as a team and lotsa lonewolves

Comment

EA has progressively destroyed this game due to pacifying the incessant whining of the skilless crybabies.

Comment

Since 1.3 i've noticed i don't work with a squad much anymore. Now i pretty much only join a squad just so i dont get switched to the other team mid-round.

But i've been playing Engineer a lot lately and i prefer to go it alone and boobytrap the enemy tanks and APC's.

Comment

Originally posted by PigPopTart
          Since 1.3 i've noticed i don't work with a squad much anymore. Now i pretty much only join a squad just so i dont get switched to the other team mid-round.

But i've been playing Engineer a lot lately and i prefer to go it alone and boobytrap the enemy tanks and APC's.
          Same to me.
          I just look good at the scoreboard to see how good the squadleaders is and I will join him.

and if he is death the I will just spawn at a flag.
          ( I will work togehter but not so much anymore as in 1.3)

Comment

Effective Squad play still works with 1.3, with the sole exception that you can't cycle the squadleader anymore. Imo it now requires a lot more strategic thinking from a squadleader's point of view. Because if he dies, and his squadmates aren't able to capture the flag they will have to regroup at the last flag, and try another attack.
            This squad cycling "feature" sure was neat but think it was more of an exploit, and not really intended by the creators of BF2.
            I have not seen any decrease in squad play, at least not on the servers that I frequently visit.
            At least being a squadleader now means something more then just being a random spawning position for the next enhanced spawn rape.

Comment

its the same really, If u have noobs on your team then your gona get base raped, if u have good people that use team work then you wont get base raped. Still the same lol

Comment

Originally posted by PigPopTart

Same here. I'm usually a squad leader only to not get bounced around. The new squad changes just suck.

Comment

I personally have found that teamwork has gone down I never squad hopped but me and my friends did squad leader swap. This helped us stick together now the squad leader dies when were a mile away from a friendly spawn and were broken up and unable to work together.

You can say the squad leader should hold back but holding back doesnt protect you all that well in BF2 you never know if your gunna get sniped or if a tank is gunna roll up and own your ass. As a SL you can try to stay safer but often the place that looks safe is every bit as dangerous as chargin in with you team mates. And if you move in with your friends you have an equal chance of dieing.

Comment

Working...
                  X