Help with project reality.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with project reality.

Ive been playing PR reality for a while and with the 1.3 patch it started working really crappy. But yesterday it was the worst 90% of the servers would crash as soon as they were done loading. Than I saw that they had patched it, I got the patch (which seems unusually large) 272 mb. And I did the install on the patch tried booting up the game and found almost all of the servers red. So I assumed that they hadnt updated yet and I came back today. Still very few of the servers were in white (almost none) so I tried to load up one of the white servers it loaded to join game and then crashed to the desktop.

At this point my thinking is that my game hasnt actually patched for some reason so I try again (nothing new). I uninstall all the PR stuff and reinstall the original mini mod, and then the patch (which I notice for the first time is called the patcher setup) So I try again get the same result as before, so I decide that mebe the setup think I have downloaded is for installing the program that patches.

So I go looking for this patching program and cant find it so now I have no idea what is going on is this setup patching PR or not???. I want to get back to playing PR what is going on here???

Re: Help with project reality.

crashing to desktop it typical even with vanilla....just load it up and try to join again

Comment

They have a forum, try posting there.

Comment

try to manually update Punkbuster.
        It did solve the choppyness I had after installing patch 1.3-
        It is also very important that you delete all your BF2 cache files and do a fresh shader optimization.
        C:\Documents and Settings\YourUserName\My Documents\Battlefield 2\mods\bf2 (or other mod)\cache\

Comment

Working...
        X