Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot join the Play Now Server!

The Play Now Server keeps on push me out and display a message like below:
    You cannot create/join this server without buying the booster pack,....

Anybody know what's happening?

Thx.

Re: Cannot join the Play Now Server!

Maybe you joining the EF server.............
    That button is sux dont use it

Comment

Didn't you notice that there is an * next to that button?

* = "for display only, not an actual button".....LMAO!

Just joking. Just don't use that button.

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
        Maybe you joining the EF server.............
        That button is sux dont use it
        I installed the EF as well, except that the server is asking for the new coming AF booster. It keeps on forbidding me to join for 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by stpkg
          I installed the EF as well, except that the server is asking for the new coming AF booster. It keeps on forbidding me to join for 2 hours.
          lol maybe you joining the AF server.......
          If you press that button it will search for the server that have the lovest ping..
          Dont use it.

Comment

Everytime I click it, I must restart the computer. It is a ****ty ass button. Do not use that ****ing POS.

Comment

Thx.
              I installed the AF Booster yesterday, and the 3 maps are restricted to use online a/c to play with.
              However, I cannot start a single player game for any of the new maps and the same message prompts:
              "You cannot create/join this server without buying the booster pack,.."

Comment

I installed the AF Booster yesterday, and the 3 maps are restricted to use online a/c to play with.
                However, I cannot start a single player game for any of the new maps and the same message prompts:
                "You cannot create/join this server without buying the booster pack,.."
                I suggest watching the BFSP forum (http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...?showforum=23). With EF, you had to rename the maps to be able to play them offline. EA might have made it more difficult with AF but it sounds like at least one of the maps has been successfully renamed.

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
                  I suggest watching the BFSP forum (http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...?showforum=23). With EF, you had to rename the maps to be able to play them offline. EA might have made it more difficult with AF but it sounds like at least one of the maps has been successfully renamed.
                  Thanks for the suggestion and information.
                  My problem: even I used my online account to login, I cannot play a singleplayer game.
                  I have bought and installed the game already, do I need to wait for the server update.

Comment

So SP is not working at all in AF for you? AFAIK it should; there are screenshots of the SP maps here: http://battlefieldsingleplayer.plane...showtopic=4762 (16-player only of course). You may need to try reinstalling.

Comment

Thx.
                      This button has never worked, it's for decoration and intentional error messages :laugh:

Comment

your playnow doesnt work?

consider that a fix....they shouldnt even have it....it sucks

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion and information.
                          My problem: even I used my online account to login, I cannot play a singleplayer game.
                          I have bought and installed the game already, do I need to wait for the server update.
                          I double checked and find the EF is also not working now though all the maps are all shown on the list (so are the AF maps). EF was working before and probelms found at the time when AF is out.
                          I am calling EA support today and see the reply.

Comment

I just wanted to post in a thread where the author admits to using the "join now" button. Thought it was for decoration only, lol.

Also, post count +1 ftw, 1K coming soon...

Comment

It takes u to a not populated server. You're better off using the server browser instead of the play now feature.

Comment

Working...
                              X