X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crouch-prone/ c4 /m203 Exploit. I call

Originally posted by Krysiss
    it's a nice logic you know.

because in real life you can throw it but it's dangerous and the second part is that in arcade style you can still use your c4
    LMFAO! You crack me up. You complain that the game makes it so you can't do something realistic and then argue that it is just an arcade game. that isn't logical at all, it is downright retarded. The fact that you aren't admitting to it and trying to cover for it just makes you look pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
      LMFAO! You crack me up. You complain that the game makes it so you can't do something realistic and then argue that it is just an arcade game. that isn't logical at all, it is downright retarded. The fact that you aren't admitting to it and trying to cover for it just makes you look pathetic.
      :laugh: you make me laugh.

battlefield is in someway realistic but arcade style is unrealistic
      in real life you can throw c4 package but in real life you wouldn't do that but using a nade instead.

and battlefield 2 is arcade so people who would do that.

Comment

you make me laugh.

in real life you can throw c4 package but in real life you wouldn't do that but using a nade instead.

Got yah there..

I know what he means BF2 is just a arcade game right but in someway realistic like graphics etc. (Well it's more realistic than Pong & Pacman)

And if you compare the gameplay with RL it's arcadish..

So.. I'll su now and gonna get me some coffee..

Comment

Originally posted by KoMeT*[NL]
          I still love the game in some way.. It get's my playing and making me mad at the same time? (wtf? yeah..)
          Exactly the same as me :-)

Comment

:laugh: you make me laugh.

Let me get this straight. You are arguing that because in real life you CAN throw C4 (eventhough you fully admit that in RL noone throws C4) that you should be able to throw it in the game. However, when someone says that you don't throw C4 in real life, you can because it is not a realism sim.

You are contradicting yourself. Try to be at least consistent with your inane positions.

Comment

Let me get this straight. You are arguing that because in real life you CAN throw C4 (eventhough you fully admit that in RL noone throws C4) that you should be able to throw it in the game. However, when someone says that you don't throw C4 in real life, you can because it is not a realism sim.

You are contradicting yourself. Try to be at least consistent with your inane positions.
              I can't not follow you anymore with your logic of complainments,

wich part did you not get.

Comment

Krysiss
                This message is hidden because Krysiss is on your ignore list.
                Seriously, its bliss.... try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
                  explain to me what he is trying to say then

Comment

I can't not follow you anymore with your logic of complainments,

wich part did you not get.
                    I don't get the fact that you can, in one post, say that in real life you can throw it and so you should be able to in the game and then, in a later post, say that you know in real life noone throws it but that this is a arcade game so you should be able to.

You totally contradicted yourself.

Comment

This message is hidden because Krysiss is on your ignore list.
                      Originally posted by Consultant01
                      Peace at last

Comment

I don't get the fact that you can, in one post, say that in real life you can throw it and so you should be able to in the game and then, in a later post, say that you know in real life noone throws it but that this is a arcade game so you should be able to.

You totally contradicted yourself.

omg .......

in REAL LIFE YOU WOULDN"T throw it because it will get yourself killed and this is a arcade game and you don;t get your self killed so easy by doing that.

Originally posted by Kurt
                        Peace at last
                        YOu sonne BITCH ASS MOTHER lick your mothers balls. :laugh:

I'm in his ingnore list so I doesn't hurt him it all ,because he can't read it :laugh:

Comment

Why are you argueing with Krysiss? Its obvious he is one of the top players. I think he is the top player, on my ignore list. . . . . .LOL. . . . . .Red

Seriously, everyone has something important or worth while to say, I think that Krysiss will do that soon!

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
                            Why are you argueing with Krysiss? Its obvious he is one of the top players. I think he is the top player, on my ignore list. . . . . .LOL. . . . . .Red

Seriously, everyone has something important or worth while to say, I think that Krysiss will do that soon!

That would bee?

I'm just infrantry man who hate the freakning nerfing without thinking what would be results for clanner and public folks.

They just implented it wrong manner.
                            why did they not use bf1942 style, problem solved

Comment

omg .......

in REAL LIFE YOU WOULDN"T throw it because it will get yourself killed and this is a arcade game and you don;t get your self killed so easy by doing that.
                              So why at first did you say "because sinds when can you not throw some c4 over a venche in real life"?

Comment

So why at first did you say "because sinds when can you not throw some c4 over a venche in real life"?
                                yes and that is the arcade ****

in real life you can do that, but would you do that...............
                                first partis realistic and the second part is arcade.

Comment

Working...
                                X