this is really stupid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is really stupid

i got BF2 like a week or so ago.i dwnloaded the 1.3 patch and then when i tried to install it,the patch thing just closes out and an error comes.so then i dwnloaded another one and the same thing happened.so i dwnloaded other patches like 1.2 and others,same thing.so far ive got it up to patch to 1.03 and almost v1.12(it pacthes for along time and then fails but the game still works).
    can any1 tell me what the hell to do?i cant just keep dwnloading everything over again

Re: this is really gay

Somehow your install is corrupt. Try the following:

1)uninstall BF2 and all the left-overs
    2)Reboot
    3)reinstall BF2
    4)Reboot
    5)Unstall 1.3
    6)Reboot
    7)Play the game!

Comment

dude ive reinstalled BF2 so many damn times cause i have to reinstall everytime my patch doesn install properly.

Comment

I've had the same problem! It friggin sucks! As crazy as it seems, It only finally worked when I removed all but 1 of my sticks of memory and un-clocked my vid card and CPU (I was abel to overclock them again after install). If you do a search on this forum, you will see other people who had to do this too. Buggy EA crap, but you do what you gotta do, right?

Comment

its not that i get many crahses or anything its just that there are not enough servers and also there are new unlocks in the newer versions.im just so ****ed cause ive wasted so much time and megabytes to downloads so many patches for nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X