• Show
Clear All

Re: Don't blow my tweeters out ffs!

Originally posted by Phenomenomenon
    You sound like a bigot, and an idiot.
    You mean a typical FPS player?

Comment

Are you sure it wasn't you speaking into the mic and having it reverb back out your speakers?

Sounds like it might be possible.

Comment

Bloody hell, i didnt realise the chipmunks played BF2! Anyone got the IP? ...

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
          Worst. Thread. Ever.

Most hilarious thread ever....:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
            Does anyone else think that it's hilarious how all the poor androgynes are always ostracized from every gaming community? Case in point, the other night I was playing a great game of CS:S on piranesi when an androgynous tweeter blowing fetus started speaking on the microphone. The moment I heard it speak I just had to mute that vile garbage. It didn't take long for more players on my team to publicly announce on the mic and in chat that they followed suit! I find myself defending my speakers tweeters from the screeches of androgynous fetuses everytime I load up CS:S and also BF2 occasionally. What's the point of an androgyne having a microphone if everyone is gonna mute it? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

EDIT: I bet a couple illiterate androgynes are gonna reply and say WTF are you talking about???? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
            Your first mistake was playing CS:S and BF2. You have yourself to blame for any damaged speakers.

Comment

this guy may be mad, but he's got the amazing ability to tell someones sexual orientation from their VOIP, something i think we all wish we had.

Comment

Working...
              X