• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The childish nature in all of us.

lol i love that kid :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
      And he'll be killing people virtually at 3! I don't know if i should comment, but if i had a kid i wouldn't expose him/her to any of my games till a more appropriate age. When he/she understood that killing is bad.
      But it's alright to let them watch the news and all the other garbage on TV nowadays? That is kind of ironic dont you think? There are over 27,000 murders on TV every 30 minutes (all channels combined in the US, including news reports).

:cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
        But it's alright to let them watch the news and all the other garbage on TV nowadays? That is kind of ironic dont you think? There are over 27,000 murders on TV every 30 minutes (all channels combined in the US, including news reports).

Battlefield 2 is all for enjoyment of going to war and racking up the kills.. The kid doesn't sound like the med type haha BOOM! AT or specs

Comment

ga ga boommboommmm! that's great. haven't seen that movie in its entirety in almost a year.

Comment

poor baby, his father probably wanted to show the world how clever his son was, but never expected his son's first words to be 'Boom' rather than 'papa'...

Comment

Originally posted by venny
              poor baby, his father probably wanted to show the world how clever his son was, but never expected his son's first words to be 'Boom' rather than 'papa'...
              How would you know what his first words were, were you there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunner
                How would you know what his first words were, were you there?
                Don't say yes. that'd be freaky.

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
                  This was actually a good intriguing post that was fresh. A+ for you

____

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n

27 000?
                    OMG 27 000 people being murdered in 30 minutes?

Comment

LOL. You can just see violence getting burned into his head with that superimposed image.

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                        But alpha was never one of those were you buddy, you came out of the womb at age 12 ready and rearing to go into the tumultuous teenage years! hehehe :laugh:
                        lol.....

i see the point you are trying to make, but i fail to see any validity in it......the view i hold is the present view, now that i am an adult, kids disgust me and annoy me......my once being a child bares no relevence on this present view of mine

Comment

nah mate i was just takin the p!ss outta you, i am actually the same i used to think kids were great but then i did some volunteer work with them, and dealing with their whining and snotty noses and smelly pants and dirty grubby fingers.... ugh

Perhaps id feel different if they were my kids, but they werent, and there was 30 of them so *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                            He sounds just like me. When the car is c4'd the kid gets all wide-eyed and yells "boom!".
                            Also, notice how he looks off the screen and becomes totally disinterested once the tank rolls into view.

Conclusion: Even a 2-year old knows how much tank hoes suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Fakesound
                              No one dies, even in point blank explosions the body is intact and he has a headache and lies down for 15 seconds. Then someone Zaps him and he gets ****ed off and grabs his gun out.. or magically transports away from further headaches back at a friendly base.
                              I think that's why my kill / death ratio could look better. It doesn't hurt and it's not all that gruesome, so I have run out into danger a lil too often..
                              So he gets taught that if he shoots someone they'll just spawn somewhere else or get a headache? Im not sure thats so good either!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker
                                So he gets taught that if he shoots someone they'll just spawn somewhere else or get a headache? Im not sure thats so good either!
                                Yeah, 15second headache before Barney gives him a panadol and takes him to a far away land

I hope he get's a migrane someday before contemplating shooting someone, then he would know how much it rEeeally hurts! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X