Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Innocent/Dice To Blame

Hello,

I have read lots and lots of posts and threads which insult EA for the new patch, Armored Fury, etc The fact is that EA are simply the publisher of the game and has basically nothing to do with the actual programming/design of the Booster Packs or patches for the game, EA basically take all the hits for Dice eventhough they have nothing to do with the bugs which occur in each release I think you should consider what you say before actually Insulting the company which makes the Battlefield series what it is today, without EA the series would have never exploded as it did, it is not their fault that Dice screw up with everything they release

Next time think.....

Brute

Re: EA Innocent/Dice To Blame

EA owns DICE.

Comment

its my understanding that dice build it ,test it then pass it onto EA they then add last minute stuff and release<thats why testing is compramized:cry:

EA are still the owner even if they outsource work

Comment

Yes - we are aware that EA is the publisher.

Title should read "DICE Innocent/Whiny Ass Community to Blame"

Comment

I do believe that Dice is now a division of EA however they are still in many ways a seperate company, EA are indirectly to blame however Dice should really be blamed more then EA

Comment

Blamed for what?

Implementing changes that the community ****ed and moaned about?

Comment

who are u going to blame if your ford breaks down!, FORD or the 300 companies that make parts???

Comment

thats y when people say that "ea sux" they dont pay attention. they just want to copy what everone else says. beaucse they dont want to read and see who really makes all of the mistakes.

you know what i mean.

Comment

I realise that this is a controversial subject however I was simply expressing my views

Comment

EA sets the rediculous goals in terms of both time and staffing. This results in crap patches (How can you test if you hardly have time to write the code?). In general, EA treats their employees like crap. If you search around a bit, you'll find some nice evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by Jiralhanae
                      I do believe that Dice is now a division of EA however they are still in many ways a seperate company, EA are indirectly to blame however Dice should really be blamed more then EA
                      Actually it would be EA to blame for any crap patches. EA has the final decision on the direction BF2 goes, they give out the time line and they say what needs to be fixed or added. Dice are just there to make the dame thing within the time limit.

Now that would have been a different story if EA didn't own Dice but unfortunately they do. Its the same for every other company EA bought out, have a look at westwood, first two games were good until EA started putting there hand into things, they haven't had a good game since

Comment

True, true...If you look at the original Battlefield 2 it was an amazing game, evey patch seems to inrtoduce some brilliant features although because of the lack of testing and time they are restricted to there are many bugs

Comment

Originally posted by lile20
                          EA sets the rediculous goals in terms of both time and staffing. This results in crap patches (How can you test if you hardly have time to write the code?). In general, EA treats their employees like crap. If you search around a bit, you'll find some nice evidence.
                          thats a overtime pay issue because they sold a lemon engine:laugh:

Comment

Sell it somewhere else Jiralhanae, EA is the Boss, Boss is too blame.

T

Comment

Maybe I should change to title to EA To Blame/Dice Innocent Tobacco **** off

Comment

Working...
                              X