Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, no L6

Hey,

So I was under the impression that when you have your next rank and the M95 you can get the L6. I grinded all week and I found out I need SF, I wish they mentioned that on the BF2 screen not left it an opion because I'm pretty bumbed

Re: Ah, no L6

Just play 1 round of SF. When you go back to playing BF2, you will have a whole bunch of unlocks waiting for you, including the L96 (sometimes it takes a while to update, took a week for my new unlocks to show up.)

Comment

Yeah, but DaSniper left out you need either someone with SF to play a game on your acct or you need to purchase it.

Comment

wont be a problem for me ...I know some1 who bought it .. so i'll be playing it @ his house

Comment

I got all unlocks... I got all the EF unlocks but I don't have EF...

Comment

You only need to play 1 round on SF in order to make all weapons unlockable. You dont need EF.

But remember that it could take a couple of days in order for your new unlocks to be present.

Comment

for the L96 i dont think that you need SF. I think it just hasnt updated. The L96 and the P90 came as a separate patch. The scar-L and the other weapons like the Fn2000 you do need it for but the L96 you dont need SF for

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Mavrik347
                I got all unlocks... I got all the EF unlocks but I don't have EF...
                :laugh::laugh::laugh:There are no unlocks for EF:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh ::laugh::laugh: Joke is on you buddy.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab37
                  for the L96 i dont think that you need SF. I think it just hasnt updated. The L96 and the P90 came as a separate patch. The scar-L and the other weapons like the Fn2000 you do need it for but the L96 you dont need SF for
                  L96 and P90 came in 1.2 but you DO need to run SF to unlock them; they are treated exactly the same as the other 5 2nd tier unlocks. (And you don't need EF for any unlocks.)

Comment

Like Jdrou said, they need SF like all tier 2 unlocks, they were simply put in in another patch.

Comment

Working...
                    X