Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tips on taking out the J-10?

so how the heck do you do it?

I mean yeah its possible to do with a complete idiot behidn the controls, but what if they can fly somewhat?

Heres the situation..
    Im flyign the F35 vs. the J-10...the guy couldnt touch me since I would fly high and had the speed on him...but in turn I couldnt do much cause by going so high on such small maps I was passing everything..but it gave me prime oppurtunities to be on his backside..

So I was behind him numerous times..but everytime I fired missles he would just pull up and they would go right under him..everytime. Even if he strightened out and i use cannons and switch to missles real fast liek old school flying, the minute he made a hard turn missles would miss, if he went up, down, left right..missles would miss..

Now when sides switch he is in the F35 and even when I fired after he threw flares 90% of the time the missle would bypass his flares and go right to him and shoot him down..
    end score..
    him in J-10..40ish and 10ish..him in F35 10 and 20ish
    me in J-10..40ish and 2-3..me in F35 20ish and 10ish..
    So basically J-10 moves with flares are nearly impossible to get in an F35??
    F35 tho was hit even when flares were thrown or moves evasion manuvers were applied..?

My end result was ...fly f35 to Chinese air field...nose dive in...release bombs to clear out enemies..chute out right after bombs were dropped..land, steal
    J-10..thats the only way Ive found to fight him..now hwo the heck can the F35 have a chance vs the J-10 if both the flares and moves from the J-10 are to much for the F35..and the F35 flares work 50% of the time and your moves are useless below 300ft...and you have to actually fly below 300 ft to be usefull agaisnt ground..but once you break the under 300ft altitude its nearly impossible to use any evasion moves..

Re: tips on taking out the J-10?

Its so true man. If you want to win against j10 then the other pilot must be a real idiot otherwise good bye for you.
    And those who think flying at high altitude and escape from the j10 missles does work dont know anything.

Comment

Anyone that gets over 10 deaths in a jet... in one round... ANY jet, shouldn't be flying.

I mean, sure, if it's a half decent J-10 pilot, then you WILL die... and it will be hard to kill him... but if you die more than 5 times, I always say just don't get in the jet the rest of the round.. it's a bad round.

Even me..I do that same thing. If I get more than 3 deaths, I don't fly the rest of the round.

Comment

most of my deaths in the f35 were just the j-10 raping the carrier..
        even tho for some reason he was god like with evasion, he couldnt shoot me down once i actually got up..

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
          most of my deaths in the f35 were just the j-10 raping the carrier..
          even tho for some reason he was god like with evasion, he couldnt shoot me down once i actually got up..
          Yeah another thing that I do, like if the J-10 has been raping the carrier, when you are taking off, take off straight up (not hovering... I mean let the engines rev up completely after you get in (~4-5 sec) hold down the throttle and start pulling up all the way once you feel like you are about to start moving, and just take off straight up. If you hear the lock at ANY time, drop flares and look behind you... if you KNOW you will die, just bail.... since you took off straight up, you will just go onto the carrier and try again. No deaths added.

Comment

Working...
          X