Question S.F Weapon Unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question S.F Weapon Unlock

Hey, I dont have S.F. Was wondering If it is possible for someone with S.F to unlock a weapon on my account. Like log into my account and do it for me.(I have weapon unlock available)
    thanks.

Re: Question S.F Weapon Unlock

Yes Pm me with your account details if you want to

Comment

Originally posted by Smoothy
      Hey, I dont have S.F. Was wondering If it is possible for someone with S.F to unlock a weapon on my account. Like log into my account and do it for me.(I have weapon unlock available)
      thanks.
      I thought they CD hash ban people that do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
        I thought they CD hash ban people that do that?
        Bah who cares, let the guy have his unlocks, it saves wasting 50 bucks on that hep of sh*t SF which has hardly any severs...

Comment

sure tom thanks im like 200 points away so i will pm u tonight or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt_Splinter
            Bah who cares, let the guy have his unlocks, it saves wasting 50 bucks on that hep of sh*t SF which has hardly any severs...
            Where on Earth have you seen SF for $50? It was $29.99 at release and you can find it for less than $20 if you know where to look.

Comment

well it was 50 bucks aussie when it first came out, thanks to our sh*t dollar, probley cheaper now, I just cant be f*cked looking.

Comment

Working...
              X