Ironic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ironic?

Though I'd post this because it was funny. So I was on a Gulf of Oman server and it hadn't started yet, so I was messing around in the MIG and I kama'd it into the runway, and someone was taking off so they smashed into my wreckage and died, so I spawned and put C4 on the jet and blew it up and the guy was inside, so everyone was tk'ing each other and this guy Shadow )x($h4d0w)x( was the one who kicked me, so I entered back in the server and the round still hadn't started, so he tk'd me when I came in and I kept messing with his head saying I was going to get 100's of people to come get him when hes in servers lol. So he said that he had it on video (im laughing at this point).

So he said that if I tk him again he will report me, so I did and he said hes reporting me to PB and the server admin and that I will get banned and never be able to play on ranked servers (lmao) so I kept it going by mocking him saying stuff like ''Are your reporting me to the FBI for tking you too?'' I got the screens lol:

He also said that PB ban for tking as well. Now to link back with the topic title, with him saying that I will be banned by PB and the server admin, what happened?

:laugh:

Re: Ironic?

He got banned from his own server for tking? What a ROFLMFAO moment :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Lol What A Prat

Comment

Wow, i have never seen that before!

Comment

Guy's like him need to grow some balls...

Comment

Hahaha....He got banned, how did that happen? I thought it was fine to TK when the game hasnt started, Ive seen admins TK each other before a round.

Comment

Hahahaha!! Oh god I love when people spout off nonsense. In this case he got the PERFECT slap in the face.

Comment

hahahahaaaa. Great story, i love it when idiots like this apear.

Comment

Yeh i watched something like that happen to someone the other week and the admin got kicked and banned for TK'ing i laughed so hard.

Comment

Yeah, that reminds me of one time when I forced TK's on a idiotic admin and got him banned from the server, which in succesion got another admin angry so I forced TK's on HIM before he could ban me, and I got HIM banned too. Funniest damn thing I've ever seen. :laugh:

Comment

am i the only one who finds this type of "fun"....not fun? O_O;

Comment

pmsl, pure self 0wn4g3

Comment

some ppl jus got nothing better to play ard wif...

Comment

lol, it's like kicking urself in the balls.

Comment

Working...
                            X