This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wtf?!?!!? Help Me!!!

Okay where do I start? Alrighty I dont cheat, dont plan to, dont stack pad, I dont purposly and constantly tk teammates so why the hell am I getting kicked off the servers? and why does it exit the BF2 program? someone plez help!!!! :ar15: :shoot: :evil: :cussing: :wall:

Re: Wtf?!?!!? Help Me!!!

You really need to provide more information if anyone is going to be able to help you.

Better yet, try looking in the support forums. Search first, THEN post if you can't find any info on your particular issue.

Comment

Usually a kick has alot of behavior before the event.

Alot of servers are crashing because of issues with the 1.3 patch so it may not be you personally that is being kicked.

A kick will be recorded in stats as well as bans.

Hang in there.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstToFight
        Okay where do I start? Alrighty I dont cheat, dont plan to, dont stack pad, I dont purposly and constantly tk teammates so why the hell am I getting kicked off the servers? and why does it exit the BF2 program? someone plez help!!!! :ar15: :shoot: :evil: :cussing: :wall:
        I think that you are experiencing what most everyone else is. The 1.3 patch may have introduced some issues that create difficulties in gameplay and server management.
        Please take some time and search the forums and I am sure you will find more than enough threads and topics associated with those difficulties.

Comment

thank you very much guy, much appreciated

Comment

Are you sure those kicks are not automatic for high ping ?
            I have noticed that my ping has increased for local servers since 1.3 and BF2 has spat me back to the desktop a couple of times too. Just good 'ole EA having a laugh with me, those guys!

Comment

Originally posted by lamri35UK
              Are you sure those kicks are not automatic for high ping ?
              I have noticed that my ping has increased for local servers since 1.3 and BF2 has spat me back to the desktop a couple of times too. Just good 'ole EA having a laugh with me, those guys!
              nope my ping is just fine, I think its that damn 1.3 incremental patch, im gonna try reinstalling with the full 1.3

Comment

K. Try that. Hopefully it works.
                Closing this thread.
                Use the support forums for support issues in the future.
                Edit: I'd move this thread there, but there's already about a bijillion threads that looks exactly the same as this one.

Comment

Working...
                X