Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Death Bug?

Hey guys,

I have noticed since the 1.3 patch especially in the last couple days that I get a message on the screen that said you were killed by so and so even though I am still alive. It has only happened when I am in vehicles and on different maps.

For example, I was in an APC playing on Gulf of Oman and had 7 kills and 0 deaths when all of a sudden 3 messages popped up and said I had been killed by .... even though I was still was alive. So I checked the stats and sure enough I had 3 deaths. It ended up happening 7 times that round and was always a different player that supposedly killed me. This doesnt happen all the time just a couple times every 5-10 rounds or so.

Has anyone else came across or noticed this?

If this has been posted before, please show me a link to it.

Thanks

Re: Vehicle Death Bug?

ive seen this happen twice to me, thou i never realized to check out my score to see if it had actually counted against me. Once on stalemate i believe and the other time it was oilfields....

Comment

Re: Vehicle Death Bug?

I've experienced this once with the new 1.3 patch, but 3-4 times with 1.2x. You're not alone but it's definitely not something brand new.

Comment

Working...
      X