Dont really know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont really know...

<rant>Well, I couldnt think of a good topic for this post.. but why is everyone so down about the new patch? the only thing thats acctually noticeable that I have ran into is the vehicle drop, which doesnt effect gameplay too much. When they fix little things like making the PKM more accurate, or somthing like that, alot of you people start whining, which I dont really get, they make it more accurate to make the guns equal.. and if they dont you will be complaining that the support class isnt as good as others.. </rant>

Ohk, now I got one question.. How many people acctually like the stat system? Sure it could have a few tweaks, but I love it.. It gives people somthing to do, to see how they rank. I would love it if a game like Call of Duty 2 had a stat system, even if it just kept track of like, Kills, Deaths, Damage, Accuracy, then the parts of the body you hit. maybe bullets fired, also? That would just be so awesome... Anyways, that just had me wondering.. My 2 cents is that they SHOULD add a stat system to BF2142.

(=Bajawoojie=)

Re: Dont really know...

God damn it, you noobs just never learn do you? We all have our likes and dislikes, but most of all, THE CRASHES!!! THE GOD DAMN CRASHES YOU MORON!!!

Comment

Well.. Crashes are part of windows >_> if you dont want crashes you should complain and try and make them make a linux, or mac version.. Mac's almost never crash lol.

Comment

Like I said... you never learn. *tsk tsk tsk*

OK I'll put the flamethrower aside for a second. In case you didn't know, patch 1.3 brought constant server crashes and client side desktop crashes (here comes the urge to pick up my flamethrower).

Comment

Today I was flying a jet, bombed a tank, as soon as the bombs dropped on the tank, the game froze and crashed. I run the game again, map loaded and crashed... I tried again, map loaded and crashed.

I fly the jet, the screen/game just stops, EVERYTHING freezes... up to 20 seconds. Then it either goes back to normal, or crashes.

I play the game, everything stops. The server crashed.

It happens a LOT and everyday.

Tell me if it's not annoying.

Comment

Whell that last patch introduced some bugs for me.

Ive read about the red name bug before but now i get it aswhell
            last week was the first time i saw it
            It happend on dragon valley i was standing next to the chinese run way and some guy ran past me..
            in a flash i see a red name pop up and i pulled the trigger only to be punnished for a teamkill!!

Another bug that is affecting me now is when i fly a plane..
            Empty vehicles now get a box around them as if they are enemy's
            This empty box allso appears on boats and aa sites while there is no one using them.

Worst of all, sometimes friendly vehicles get a box arround them with out the x
            and i have to look at my map, or keep flying strait at them till the name pops up, to see if that is a friendly or not..
            All this makes bombing very hard and i have made quite a few teamkills because of those bugs.

But i still enjoy playing this game and will continue to dispite all this.

Comment

Originally posted by extremepilot
              Like I said... you never learn. *tsk tsk tsk*

OK I'll put the flamethrower aside for a second. In case you didn't know, patch 1.3 brought constant server crashes and client side desktop crashes (here comes the urge to pick up my flamethrower).
              yep i get desk top crashes everyday now, and ive never had them in bf2 before 1.3

Comment

its not just windows. i experience crashes on linux based servers time to time

Comment

Working...
                X