Crap That Needs To Be Taken Care Of By EA/Dice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crap That Needs To Be Taken Care Of By EA/Dice

First time posting a thread, please dont flame me, Im trying to learn. Here is just a couple of things that I think need to be fixed in BF2, and I hope this info gets sent to the EA forums....
    1. Fix the J-10, does EA realize how unbalanced it is....ontop of that fix the damn missle system
    2. I think I speak for most people when I say the problems with 1.3 are absolutley ridiculous and releasing AF is not in EA's best interest till they fix these problems
    3. EA/Dice how about you guys fix the god damn collision detection in BF2? I dont know about anyone else, but J-10s get hit by missles half the time but dont get damage and the knife "white puff" comes up but no death....
    4. Bunny hopping has been ****in me off, and apparently the jump hight of the characters needs to be lowered, by freakin alot
    5. Fix the damn character actions, I still see people dolphin diving and prone spamming like idiots
    6. Last, wtf did they do with the M203, GP-30 and GP-25, please fix that....
    Ok my rant is done, I really needed to get this out, sorry if Ive done something stupid, if i did flame me, anyone who agrees i encourage that you post
    Frag On.....RAVENMkXV

Re: Crap That Needs To Be Taken Care Of By EA/Dice

My poor nerfed blackhawk :cry:

Comment

Bunnyhopping this bunnyhopping that, live with it! It's in the game who gives a flying *****! You can't just take it out becuase some people are ****ed that they don't succeed in the game. Go cry somewhere else :cry: Sorry man, nothing towards you but someone had to say this and here I am.

Comment

Yea man, I know what you are talkingabout, the list goes on. Apparently EA/Dice dosent know what a minigun looks and does.

Ok, I see where you are coming from but if im correct there is a reason for JUMPING int he game if you bein shot by tanks, etc. Bunnyhopping like a ****in pu**y is stupid in a firefight...

Comment

If you bunnyhop you can't shoot right? Then it's not a firefight. This is gonna be a looooong thread lol. :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENMkXV
            1. Fix the J-10, does EA realize how unbalanced it is....ontop of that fix the damn missle system
            Agreed. The poor F-35s have no chance.

2. I think I speak for most people when I say the problems with 1.3 are absolutley ridiculous and releasing AF is not in EA's best interest till they fix these problems
            Stability issues should be solved ASAP. Crashing three rounds in a row sucks.

3. EA/Dice how about you guys fix the god damn collision detection in BF2? I dont know about anyone else, but J-10s get hit by missles half the time but dont get damage and the knife "white puff" comes up but no death....
            Some of these collision problems introduce glitches that can be exploited.

4. Bunny hopping has been ****in me off, and apparently the jump hight of the characters needs to be lowered, by freakin alot
            Agreed. Reduce the hight of jumps by 50% and add a grace period where you can't jump after doing a jump (only once every 3 seconds). Also make it so your character can move over obstacles, basically climb over, instead jumping over it (I'm sorry I should be able to get onto something that is waist high).

5. Fix the damn character actions, I still see people dolphin diving and prone spamming like idiots
            Again, add a timer to only allow these actions per 3 seconds.

6. Last, wtf did they do with the M203, GP-30 and GP-25, please fix that....
            Actually I like the fact that they don't arm until they travel 5m.

Comment

Yea this will be a long thread. Bf2s crappy collision detection engine and this horrid idea of making soldiers jump 6 feet in the air only makes infantry combat in Bf2 all the less a pain in the ass. E.g. What haapened to Karkand

Harmor is coming from my world
              All those ideas are perfect, except grenade launchers in real life (i know BF2 is not real life, but come on people) dont explode under 50m. Yea, that means shooting them at your feet and gettin kills should not be happening.

Comment

Unfortunetely if they reduced the jump height, then they would have to remap things.

Comment

Working...
                X