Far East Service Ribbon Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far East Service Ribbon Question

I've been looking at the Strategy Guide in the homepage, and noticed that I need "1S" for every Chinese theater map, what exactly is "1S" ?

Eddie

Re: Far East Service Ribbon Question

On a side note entirely unrelated to your question as I don't know the answer, how do I link my sig to my stats like you have?

EDIT/ yeah so I just went to the website in your sig so nevermind............... duh

Comment

Means just 1 second, basicly you get it for just playing it, no special requiremnts. You often have to play a while though, it does not show up automatic. Just play the game and you will get your chest-candy.

Comment

Well, llol...I played 2 rounds, 1 on US and another on PLA...no chest candy....

Comment

you have to play so many hours and each map that has that side in it think its around 15 hours

Comment

I believe the EXACT time is concidered unknown...some people just seem to get it quicker than others. Like I said, just play and you will eventually get them as they are freebies and require no talent.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
              I believe the EXACT time is concidered unknown...some people just seem to get it quicker than others. Like I said, just play and you will eventually get them as they are freebies and require no talent.
              like I said it's AROUND the 15 hours time

Comment

Working...
              X