What about this idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What about this idea

First of let me say that I am not a sniper!!!

How about having the radar sweep not identify snipers on the map. This way here when a sniper finds his hiding spot he dosen't have to worry about arti raining down on him or even worse the jeep of death falling from the sky. If the commander wants to call out his postion he has to look at the close up of the map and then call out his location. Maybe have it if a UAV is over head he can be visable, but not with the radar. The sniper is supposed to be stealthy.

What you guys think?

FLAME ON

Re: What about this idea

I don't think the radar sweep ("scan") specifically points out snipers. AFAIK, the sniper icon only appears on the radar when someone actually sees him and says it. That said, if a commander has enough time to waste an artillery strike on one man way out in the bushes on some hill, then let him.

Yes, cardropping is lame.

The obvious answer to this is to keep moving. As a sniper, you should really only shoot 2-3 shots from a location then move to a new spot. Obviously, you can return to this spot again. I'm not trying to flame, but just putting in my 1.5 cents.

Comment

Working...
    X