Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple recruitment videos for the BF2 Combat tournament.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple recruitment videos for the BF2 Combat tournament.

I was hoping you guys could give some feedback on our new recruitment videos. The first one is obviously way better than the second, as I'm very novice at video editing. The first was made by [BF2C]TA|BiBi.

1. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ljA9uph0IX4
    2. http://youtube.com/watch?v=9wCzaQxMsuU
    ________
    Toyota Aurion

Re: A couple recruitment videos for the BF2 Combat tournament.

Nevermind.. lol.. got it to work.

Anyone else have cool BF2 videos? Ive only been playing this game for a few weeks.. and learn alot from watching videos. Specially when it involves planes, helo's...

Comment

I had to fix the links. They should be different now.
      ________
      Prilosec problems

Comment

GOD dam. nice tactic. and nice flying. can you tell me what music you had playing.

Comment

Originally posted by tiberiansun292
          GOD dam. nice tactic. and nice flying. can you tell me what music you had playing.
          Not sure about the first video, but I'll find out. The second is Konflict - Messiah (Noisia Remix).
          ________
          Iolite Portable Cordless Vaporizer Herb Chamber

Comment

Here's another one of our videos shown at the E3 Expo 2006,

The music for the first movie is from the soundtrack of Pirates of the Caribbean, Barbossa is Hungry, by Klaus Badelt.

Originally posted by Karl1976
            Anyone else have cool BF2 videos? Ive only been playing this game for a few weeks.. and learn alot from watching videos. Specially when it involves planes, helo's...
            3v3 Dogfight Tournament broadcasted by EGLN,

If you enjoy flying you should check out Wake Airshow,

Few videos of the map made by crampas,

Comment

Psst bibi a tip I learnt after making my 1st BF2 vid is to get rid of the mouse pointer simply hit T and it will disappear, otherwise not bad. 2nd vid was a good effort but some of the cut scenes went for too long.

Comment

do u r2 guys scrim? i play on your server sometimes and would like to scrim :0

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                  Psst bibi a tip I learnt after making my 1st BF2 vid is to get rid of the mouse pointer simply hit T and it will disappear
                  Thanks dude I've been trying to figure that one out forever!

Comment

Bibi, upload those to youtube. Its so much easier that putfile and those type of sites.
                    ________
                    Host and design

Comment

Originally posted by thecolorpink
                      do u r2 guys scrim? i play on your server sometimes and would like to scrim :0
                      Yup details are in our forums.

Originally posted by bibi
                      Thanks dude I've been trying to figure that one out forever!
                      No probs man I wished I had figured that out before I made my 1st BF2 vid, oh well you live and learn.

Originally posted by Karl1976
                      psst just incase you want to checkout my 1st BF2 vid Knifing Rampage complete with mouse pointer sometimes visible LOL : Almost 3000 downloads so I spose that's pretty cool! http://r2clan.com/modules.php?name=D...p=getit&lid=23

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                        Yup details are in our forums.

No probs man I wished I had figured that out before I made my 1st BF2 vid, oh well you live and learn.

psst just incase you want to checkout my 1st BF2 vid Knifing Rampage complete with mouse pointer sometimes visible LOL : Almost 3000 downloads so I spose that's pretty cool! http://r2clan.com/modules.php?name=D...p=getit&lid=23

We should set something up to scrim my birgade. If you have enough guys you could scrim the whole army.
                        ________
                        Coach Purses

Comment

lol scrimmed r2 and they failed to take a flag. they called us cheaters and that we must be using macros to move how we were moving. i love it how some people find it easier to say "you cheat" rather than "your better than me" or "your a good player". i can imagine how they'd fair against the best of the best such as -iLLl or warchild. lol

Comment

Just my opinion... for this video to be used for recruitment...

Too much air footage and not nearly enough ground footage. You could even do 2 videos... The helo skills are great but only 3 pilots can be on the map at once usually...

I also saw a lot of base raping in the video, just my opinion but showing more air to air combat or bombing of points (like at the end of the first vid) and less TV missling helos still on the pad would be preferable in my opinion.

What appeals to me as a player is the impression of hard fought massive battles, win or loose I want to feel the excitement of tight and organized confilcts between 2 armies.... any video that makes me say "crap that battle looks intense" is a video that will make me look into the group more...

A vid of 2 squads moving to a point from opposite directions and taking out tanks, infantry, healing/reviving and moving/sweeping as a group(s) will surely make me say "wow these guys are organized and they practice, I want to be a part of that!" Add to that... showing the point they are moving to, getting bombed and artied before they get there shows even more organization.

Comment

dronetek, my clan will scrim u. whats your xfire? so i can add you and set something up

Comment

Working...
                              X