Binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binoculars

Anyone no if they [EA] gonna put in any binoculars thought u would have em in a game like this.

Also if yer squad leader how do yer ask for new orders from commander ?

: CHEERS TRACER

Re: Binoculars

press Q then T and request orders i think else its just under Q

Comment

Originally posted by {F.E.A.R}TRACER
      ANYONE NO IF THEY [EA] GONNA PUT IN ANY BINOCULARS THOUGHT U WOULD HAVE EM IN A GAME LIKE THIS.
      Nope. They ARE in the code, just never utilized. Maybe in BF2142...

Originally posted by {F.E.A.R}TRACER
      ALSO IF YER SQUAD LEADER HOW DO YER ASK FOR NEW ORDERS FROM COMMANDER ?
      Do you have the manual? I say this because I have reprogrammed all my keys. I find it easier to remember by having COM1,2,3 as my num-pad keys. Just go into your settings and see what the defaults are. From there you can change them if you like. Either way, there is your answer.

Comment

[QUOTE=BadToad]Nope. They ARE in the code, just never utilized. Maybe in BF2142...

woa! really? thats pretty coool.

Comment

yea there in the object folder also.

Comment

Please post in the correct forum BF2 Support is for technical and software issues related to the game.

Comment

I think it would ruin the balance of the game as snipers are the only class that can see from a distance. I can already spot snipers fairly easily just by looking around. Now imagine if everyone could scan the map with their binocs by pressing B. Then again, since alot of people play as sniper it probably would not make much of a difference, I think?

Comment

I think that they had to remove them because of the kit equipment loadout. NAW mod uses the binocs.

Comment

perhaps you could use those binocs to look for the "search" button, been plenty o' threads on this one....

Comment

If your squad leader hold 'T' (default) for a menu to communicate with your commander. If your a squad member you can use 'T' also to communicate with your Squad Leader.

Comment

Working...
                    X