Best infantry map in bf2 is ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best infantry map in bf2 is ....

Has any tried the Great Wall map in the 16 player version? This map is totally awesome. In 16 player version you got no tanks only 2 AA vechiles or one ( not sure about that ). And the walls and the flags are close to one each other. Makes this one of the best maps for infantry ( only ). That's my opinion. Let me hear yours ( and maybe someone will hear me and put a ranked server up with 64 players on the 16 player map.

Re: Best infantry map in bf2 is ....

No the 64 32 version rocks when the chinese have 1 base in the compound and the eu have the other
    pre patch-1.30 the FAMAS owned that map but now its been sumwhat nerfed which is a bit of a bugger but that definately the BEST infantry map

Comment

iv not played the geat wall in soooooooooooooo long & never the 16 player:hmm: so tx for the reminder ill look out for a 16 player

Comment

Hate the map, too 'swappy'!
        Just joking, you're right Great wall on 16-players modus is fun!

Comment

If you're locked out of the Fortress it kind of sucks, as the only gateways create bloody chokepoints through which infantry are unlikely to pass. But if both teams have one spawn point in the Fortress... now that's an awesome infantry battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom
            No the 64 32 version rocks when the chinese have 1 base in the compound and the eu have the other
            [...]
            yeah, you're right: iam getting over 100 points/round when both parties are on these flagpoints.

The 16player version of this map is like a arcade game: spawn->run 15metres->kill kill kill! :laugh:

I love great wall.

Comment

Originally posted by Sung_Do_Chuck
              yeah, you're right: iam getting over 100 points/round when both parties are on these flagpoints.

The 16player version of this map is like a arcade game: spawn->run 15metres->kill kill kill! :laugh:

I love great wall.
              Yah, you get a good squad leader in there and you can go on a nice killing spree as long as you got a good medic.

Comment

yeah great wall 16 is a great infantry map, even 32 size has good infantry battles if you stay up on wall

Comment

Working...
                X