Server crash preventing Awards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server crash preventing Awards?

I've come back to playing some BF while I am 'between contracts' in work and after looking at some stats pages realised I was quite close to a number of awards. Over the last week, I've worked towards these awards, not padding, but by playing the game with the right kit etc.

After a rather heavy map my Veteran pistol popped up, which I was chuffed to bits with, but then I got the old 'there is a problem with your connection' message and I expect the server crashed. I rejoined the server and everyone else had also lost connection and rejoined.

After coming back to the game later, the award has still not appeared, but awards that I have reveived since then, but without a server crash have appeared.

This happened again today with my basic engineer on SF and I was only 2 kills off veteran when the same server problems happened again.

Do I have to work through everything again to get the awards?

Re: Server crash preventing Awards?

It looks like it, all the ranking information gets sent at the end of the round i believe. I was piloting a chopper when my clanmate gunner got his expert support (after trying for ages!) and 2 minutes later the server crashed and it still hasn't appeared in his stats. He's gutted!

Comment

That's right. Everytime a server crashes it doesn't send of all the stats because the stats are sent at the end of the round. If it crashes all info from the round is forever lost.

Comment

Just had the server I was on crash three times in a row...ghey.

Comment

Working...
        X