<FTW< people are still doing the dolphin thingy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <FTW< people are still doing the dolphin thingy

so I played on mashtur the other day and I went behing the little house next to hotel and I see a guy running towards me, i start shooting but he started jumping and doing the dolphin dive thing, he was doing it really fast, I couldnt kill him, didnt they get rid of that, is he hacking or what...?

Re: &lt;FTW&lt; people are still doing the dolphin thingy

No, there are still jumpers/prone spammers, etc.

Comment

i had someone seem to come at me with a shotgun and his animation showed him in the air dolphin postition shooting. dunno... maybe just what i saw on my end, and he was already prone on his view. it put me flat on my back though, lol.

Comment

Dolphin diving IS back. I've seen it myself. Bunch of BS that was supposedly fixed in 1.2 that now is unfixed by 1.3??

Comment

Yea it's possible in 1.3

I can do it pretty good now

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
            Yea it's possible in 1.3

Pirate, you know about these things. Why in the world did they un-fix dolphin diving? They've also un-fixed C-4 chucking, but that doesn't bother me (it's needed, IMO, and no harm if not exploited).

Comment

Originally posted by WDA_Endless954
              Pirate, you know about these things. Why in the world did they un-fix dolphin diving? They've also un-fixed C-4 chucking, but that doesn't bother me (it's needed, IMO, and no harm if not exploited).
              They didn't un-fix anything, they just made it easier to do the workaround.

Comment

They didn't un-fix anything, they just made it easier to do the workaround.
                I understand how it's done....guess I just don't understand why it seems 1.3 related and why they'd allow a newer patch to alter changes they wanted kept from older patches. Eh, I just plain old don't get it.

Comment

Yea it's possible in 1.3

Hey are you not that guy on the PTG server yesterday mashtuur city

-={DG}Krysiss

C4 chucking is very usefull know because I can trow it over venche now to kill tanks and other people.

Comment

I'm on PTG citymaps everyday, mainly because I admin it.
                    And yes I saw you.

Comment

yep, very lame but it's so much fun to kill these smacktards.

Comment

I'm on PTG citymaps everyday, mainly because I admin it.
                        And yes I saw you.

What do you think of my behavior andmy playstyle??

------------------------
                        About the dolpwin divy.
                        just learn to shoot or throw a nade or use the noob tube is that so hard guys or do you guys want another nerf??

Comment

I've also seen it I think, maybe once in the last 2 weeks *shrug

But like bunny hopping, all it does is delay their death. If someone gets the bead on you first, take it like a man, don't try and use an exploit to avoid being hit and looking like a total prick doing so.

Hop, hop, hop BOOM! ROFLCOPTER :laugh:

Comment

It's a game FFS, let's worry about the real issues and not about the petty things.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                              It's a game FFS, let's worry about the real issues and not about the petty things.
                              Haha, it's a game, hence anything about it is petty.

Comment

Working...
                              X