Ea what did you do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ea what did you do now?

this morning before work, I was playing in a server and as normal i joined a sqaud, and the next time I died I spawned on my SL, and I was in the hotel, when I tried to get out It killed me and said i was no more, I got a couple screenshots of them in there, and they ended up with around 70 kills each, Im just wondering how these guys managed to get in there, I thought EA gaymes fixed that problem.

Re: Ea what did you do now?

Send the screens to www.bfroe.com

Comment

One of EA's faults. Like cartillery. Whats next? Infantillery?

Comment

Originally posted by scrogathon
        this morning before work, I was playing in a server and as normal i joined a sqaud, and the next time I died I spawned on my SL, and I was in the hotel, when I tried to get out It killed me and said i was no more, I got a couple screenshots of them in there, and they ended up with around 70 kills each, Im just wondering how these guys managed to get in there, I thought EA gaymes fixed that problem.
        can we pleaes see the screen shots?

Comment

yah I know it sucks. my squadleader was inside one of the buildings in north base on wake, and he was shooting everyone through the walls, but they couldn't see him or shoot back, but he could see out. of course i tked him, and reported him.

Comment

will do.

I will find a site to host the pics, and show them here if im aloud to do so.

Comment

One of my clanmates got into a bulding on karkand on accident the other day. He jumped off the ledge that puts you behind a bunch of buildings and pulled his chute...somehow he ended up inside one of the buildings.

Good ol Betafield

Comment

note the first guy is the main culprit he was the SL, but the other player kept bitching at him for making a sqaud.
                http://bf2s.com/player/58554123/
                http://bf2s.com/player/45655729/
                ahh bfroe only lets you report one person so often, Im gonna have t oget the other guy later, Anyways heres the PID's of the two players

Comment

You know scrog it would really help the case if you provided screenshots of the event. It's tough for anyone to really believe things without proof.
                  You need a place to host your pics? use imageshack or imagevenue

Comment

Originally posted by 22viPer22
                    yah I know it sucks. my squadleader was inside one of the buildings in north base on wake, and he was shooting everyone through the walls, but they couldn't see him or shoot back, but he could see out. of course i tked him, and reported him.
                    Best thing you could have done.

Comment

the screenshot doesnt show much, but here they are.

Comment

It shows enough and that will actually do. Thanks!

Comment

This MUST be fixed!!

I don't know how to get in there

so i there a way of takin' a pic from outside the building?

I mean,they still show on 3Dmaps, don't they?

so can I take a pic from outside the building and send it to BFROE?

Comment

Dude its not legit thats an exploit. You are glitching into a building. Now about half the forums know, and I know that a few of them will go try it out. More people to worry about. Its bad enough to find it on a site, but on the totalbf2 forums thats pretty bad. If you know how to do it then please do not post up here.

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76919 also for the same topic!

Comment

This is great, yet another disaster.

Seems like it's spreading like wild fire too, already a fair few threads on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X