No announcement yet.

Awesome... but probally already done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome... but probally already done...

can you make an account and just name yourself ' . ' (just the fullstop...)
    when the enemies crosshairs are on you they wouldnt see your name come up...

Re: Awesome... but probally already done...

Or Even better like old times in CSS have " " nothing as your name

Comment

Ill make it say "Your Mom"

Comment

Originally posted by spakattack
        U sound like the biggest ****** in the world, why would u wanna cheat like that, its typical of you types wanting an unfair advantage over other people, maybe u should go pound ur own mum and grow up loser!! STuG Clan for ever!!
        Please explain why you think that is a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
          Ill make it say "Your Mom"
          have a guy with "Your Da" standing next to you

and funny how Spakattack joined the forums today just to slag off someones post

Comment

OK OK ill stop swearing, I still think he is a cheat, anything to get an unfair advantage is cheating, this noob is so so crap at the game he is trying to make himself stealth, yes stealth ohhh ohhhhhhh look at me i am stealth, the most stealthy man on earth, u cant see me cause i am stealth, as reference to ur gee wiz mr hot shot u did get owned, u got owened the day u were born, u were born cause i had relations with ur mum, i am ur father, and ur god, ur knight in shining armour,... say NO to cheats NO!!!! no more cheats funk soul brutha is scum!
            You obviously didn't get the idea of the warning I sent you.

If you want to be a part of this community, you will respect your fellow posters. Flamey BS might be what all the "cool" kids do where you're from, but it's not what this site is about.

If you can't live with that... well, I'd be quite happy to show you the door.

Comment

mate, it wasnt just the swearing that was the issue, it was the insults you were throwing at him.

thanks for deleting those other posts im sure its appreciated by many.

Look at the ' . ' thing this way. How the hell are people going to talk to someone with that name... noone could. in which case the gameplay of that player would be impaired, negating any 'positive' effect that the 'cheating' may have netted him.

Comment

IM NOT GOING TO CHANGE TO CREATE A NEW ACOUNT ' . ' JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF YOU COULD.

SETUP THE CLAN WAR AND LETS GO... YOU THINK YOU DA MAN AND ALL...

[GUTS]GFuNK

Comment

i disagree with him tho, strongly
                  Great. You're free to post your dissagreement.
                  You can do it without being insulting or making yourself look like an idiot (which you have done fairly well, so far).

The idea is actually reasonably useless. Even if you were able to name youself "." players would still see a bright red [.] over his head and pull the trigger anyway.

Slightly more effective names might be "Friendly" or "USMC" since that might be enough to confuse a player into thinking they are seeing the well known red/blue tag bug just long enough to get the drop on him.

Still, any player worth their salt shoots at the uniform, not the tag.

Comment

Thats The Answer I Was After Wargimp. It Would Be Daft If You Could Have A *space* Above Your Name... I Was Thinking There Would Be A 5-6 Digit Minimum Or Something...

Comment

geez you've deleted the posts it looks like im laughing at myself

Comment

Originally posted by baggygreen
                        Look at the ' . ' thing this way. How the hell are people going to talk to someone with that name... noone could.
                        Squad Leader: We need to take this flag. Jenkins, you take point!
                        Jenkins: You got it.
                        Jenkins [Teamkills] .

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Hudson
                          Squad Leader: We need to take this flag. Jenkins, you take point!
                          Jenkins: You got it.
                          Jenkins [Teamkills] .
                          :laugh:
                          That took a second to sink in.

Comment

Having a '.' as your name is an awesome idea!

Omg I'm soooo gutted I hadn't done that when I first started. All that time wasted.

J/k

'Spak', what an appropriate name. :laugh:

Sorry for the flame Wargimp I just couldn't resist. Be gentle

Comment

Im still grumpy over the fact that my name is so long that if I put a pre-fix on it my name is all screwy.

I once tried ot just put a my state in like [NJ]...
                              it came out as [NJ]Peoplekillingmac
                              so no prefix for me...sucks

Comment

Working...
                              X