how come I can't advance in rank?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how come I can't advance in rank?

My progress bar has been stuck on full forever, yet I still am unable to get First Sergeant.

Re: how come I can't advance in rank?

Check BF2s.com

Comment

Originally posted by AdamPA
      Check BF2s.com
      I did and I meet all these requirements.

First SergeantRequirements:

Score: 20,000
      Awards: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge

Comment

Be patient?

IMO, bf2s just sucks. It takes forever to see your stuff. I use bf2player.com, much quicker and the guy that runs the sight does ALOT to keep people updated.

Comment

You cant go from master sergeant to first sergeant. Once you hit master sgt you will never be a first sgt.

Comment

Did you meet the requirements BEFORE you ranked up? If not then you wont get it.

Comment

yes you need all basic badges before firstsarg.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                Did you meet the requirements BEFORE you ranked up? If not then you wont get it.
                I guess that's it then.

thanks everyone

Comment

During this rank you kind of hit a crossroad and you either have it or you dont...I am a First Sgt but thats only because I had the correct badges require for this rank otherwise you will head the other direction but we all meet up at the next rank after acquiring fricken 20,000 pts which is bull by the way since its only 10K for 2nd Lt to 1st Lt...anyway hope the prob. gets worked out...

Comment

It's 30k points untill the next rank, for one, and it's 15k points between 2nd and 1st LT for another.

Comment

It works the same way at 50000 points, so if you want to become a Sgt. Major make sure you have all the required badges. Otherwise, you'll become a Master Gunnery Sergeant.

Comment

You had to meet the req's at 20,000 you're stuck with that rank until 50,000.

Comment

I really dont know why EA did this in the first place. In the Marines, the MSgt/MGSgt is the ground pounder and the 1stSgt/SgtMaj is the office admin. You would think that the requirements would be reversed as most 1stSgt's that worked in admin coming up the ranks, would not have all of the basic badges. The MSgt would though, since he is out in the field with the ground pounders.

Anyways, you get the same weapon unlock either way. IRL the only difference is your work location as the basic pay is the same for both.

Comment

Working...
                          X