Dust/fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dust/fog

I would like to see a map that has a major dust storm, meaning you cant see 6 feet away. Also like to see maps that have no fog at all. Seems like every map had fog of war in it. What you guys think?

Re: Dust/fog

THe only dust i see is when you shoot someone in the nuts. A desert storm would not be too bad, good for armor. Mabye a mod can figure this out

Comment

Major Dust storm is a great idea. I would love such an extra environmental effect, with dust kicking up and swirling around you, really adds to the war element!

However, Infinite visibility would be absolutely terrible! You would have rapage everywhere! Snipers, jets, tanks, they wouldn't even need to move outa' there spawn!

Comment

Operation Smokescreen has alot of smoke. Songua Stalemate has more fog/smoke than Cheech and Chongs car with the windows rolled up...

Comment

I think that a dust storm would be pretty cool but it would also be nice to have something other then perfect weather out there...Granted it is nice but not particularly plausable. Now if its really cloudy then there obviously cant be jets though which would suck but oh well...make it a little more interesting...There should be a tornado...

Comment

Working...
          X