Half life 2: episode one anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Half life 2: episode one anyone?

Half life 2: episode one anyone? This game comes out tommorow, who's gettin? Both gamespot/IGN have released new videos/screenshots for everyone to check out. Personally i'll try and pick it up if i have some extra cash lying around (dig under the couch!) but most of my money is saved up for Quake wars and BF2142.

Re: Half life 2: episode one anyone?

I just pre-ordered it a few days ago. Can't wait.

Comment

I will be getting it not right away though how could you not get it if you played the other ones lol

Comment

This new "episodic" game delivery system Steam is trying to push both with HL and Sin should be boycotted. $20 for four hours of gameplay, and I, the consumer, am suppose to be thrilled and excited about that? No matter how you dice it, it's just a clever ploy to make the consumers pay more for less.

Comment

Yeah i know what you mean but the 4-6 hours of gamplay will be better it helps them work on the story alot more i mean there will be a better story if they release 4-6 of gamplay every 6 months rather then release one whole game you know but i see your point

Comment

I know its probably going to be good, but Im going to buy farcry instead, seem smore fun (type of preferance) and its only 10$. plus, everyone was hyped about red orchestra, I dropped 25$ on it, and it blew... i dont even have it installed... lameorz

Comment

Working...
            X