Japanese Urban Mod Released (CQB 1.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Urban Mod Released (CQB 1.3)

I'm not sure when this Mod was released, but I saw CQB mentioned at BF-Games.net, and it's worth trying if you like urban infantry combat. You play as a member of the Japanese Self Defense Force, or as a Chinese terrorist, in urban Japanese environments. This version of the Mod comes with two maps - Underdrain is a totally underground map set in sewers/catacombs. Gulf Coast is set in a large container terminal, with driveable Pick-up trucks, Nissan Skyline's, and Honda scooters. When I played earlier today there were two servers running the Mod, one in Germany and the official Mod server in Japan.

You can download the Mod Here.

Re: Japanese Urban Mod Released (CQB 1.3)

Japanese CSS on BF2 engine... LOL fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Comment

Thats tight it has a drivable Nissan Skyline GT-R in it. Do any of those sites have english translation? Cuz the google translator sucks.

Comment

Well, I could try to make an abstract later on this evening but all in all Sharp already figured out the main points of our article. The CQB-Team ported the grabbling hook and the flash bangs over and made it a part of the special ops kit. Besides the vehicles there are two new weapons (Type 89 and Type 89 with Scope). The map "underdrain" was released as a standalone-map some month ago. It is a perfect map for clan training as it offers the possibility to play infantry-matches with a very few amount of players. We've played a s a 4on4 for more than three days.

Cheers, PunK

Comment

hi folks,

a new version of the mod was released some days ago. It includes two new maps which are very cool. One of them (East Fuji) is a SWAT training site. The map includes a new objective mode. Each team has to destroy the "object" from the other one. Therefore one player has only a wrench and C4. He's the only one that can complete the mission so the whole team has to protect him on his way. I really like the "Team & Tactics" style of this game mode. Another feature are closed doors that can be opened by players.

The second map, Takatsuki City, is also very cool. Nearly all BF2 objects are gone and with all the new buildings the map looks really like a small town in Japan.

Mirror

The mod does not offer SP/Coop support
          Cheers, PunK

Comment

why isnt this mod being showcased like all other mods on TBF2, Its obviosuly more than a minimod and seems to have alot of custom content

and why do the chinese have to be the terrorist:cry:

Comment

I'll download this mod and give it a try, if things are good I'll consider writing a review to give this mod some more light.

Comment

already got it , nice maps and nice amp and flying V

Comment

no bot support ....pity

Comment

i have that mod on bfv...fun fun.

Comment

Nihon Urban Mod wa tanoshi desu.

Nice work guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X