was that wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was that wrong

Some guy shoots me with the anti tank gun while I'm taking off in a jet and almost kills me. Now I get to do 100 low passes to repair the jet.

So I spend the rest of the game killing him when he trys to get the jet. I used C4 on the runway... A tank.... C4 on the jet (I like to let him fly a little before I blow him up) and I finished out the game with a very negative score. I didn't even want the jet again. I just decided he wouldn't get it either.

Re: was that wrong

No

Team Killers (if not accidentally)
    must be punished especially it they
    kill for a plane, heli,car or tank

Comment

I say "Toot On". He got what he deserved. If I get delib TK'd I sopend the rest of the game hunting down and killing in imaginitive ways. Even better if your entire squad gets in on the action too. LOL

Comment

If it was a team member that shot you and you spent the rest of the round trying to get revenge, then you're no better than he is. Revenge teamkilling is still a waste of tickets and your presence on the battlefield could and should have been used more to help your team.

Comment

This is giving me flashbacks to The Pwned Life...
          (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9&q=pwned+life if you haven't seen it)

Comment

Oh yeah, it was a team member that got me first; and I don't think of it as revenge killing. More like 'revenge you can't use the jet either jerko'

Comment

Originally posted by floridaPilot
              Oh yeah, it was a team member that got me first; and I don't think of it as revenge killing. More like 'revenge you can't use the jet either jerko'
              A jet that could have been in use to perhaps take out that tank that just decimated your squad? A jet who might have been able to take down the enemy jet that has been terrorizing your squad?

Comment

you should have called it to the admins attention. This way, the guy could have been kicked/banned.

Instead, you TK'd this guy back and it could have backfired on you.

Xm3rcX

Comment

:nod: Sounds like a proper lesson to me.:box:

Comment

If someone tried to TK for a jet and i am able to take off, i will turn around and ram the jet becuase i know he will be waiting for the second one. Though i do jump out before it hits, he dies, and i jump on the second one

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                      This is giving me flashbacks to The Pwned Life...
                      (http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9&q=pwned+life if you haven't seen it)
                      omg i cant stop laughing...how did i miss this one

Comment

If you get TK'd once, let the jerk have his jet. Chances are that 4 out of 5 times he sucks anyway, so let him crash or get blown up. Just wait by the jet's spawn point and pop him in the head when he shows up. Leave a "you had your chance" message for him and take off. If he TKs you again and the admin don't boot him, disconnect. No sense spending time on a poorly adminned server with TKers present.

Comment

WOOT. Good for you mate. I love doing this. It was so funny, I love putting c4 on the plane and telling them to do things like a flip and if they dont I blow the **** out of em. If they do, I still blow the **** out of em, I just say Sorry. (only for revenge of course)

Comment

Originally posted by floridaPilot
                            Some guy shoots me with the anti tank gun while I'm taking off in a jet and almost kills me. Now I get to do 100 low passes to repair the jet.

So I spend the rest of the game killing him when he trys to get the jet. I used C4 on the runway... A tank.... C4 on the jet (I like to let him fly a little before I blow him up) and I finished out the game with a very negative score. I didn't even want the jet again. I just decided he wouldn't get it either.
                            yes it's wrong, but it's Moron's like him and you that ruin the game for everyone else who is just trying to play it.

Comment

So the entire round, you did nothing to assist the team effort at all? All because of a "near" TK?

Comment

Working...
                              X