• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did You Hear Something?

cartillery..something you will only find in bf2, and thats why i love it

Comment

now we need a way to drop cartillery w/ people inside. Then we can hit the helicopter, drop even farther... open another parachute then drive away unscathed. 5/10 cause havent seen any other pics but mmhmm 5/10 pretty good mmhmm 5/10 mmhmm 5/10 yep 5/1o

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
        I think that was me doing that.
        I don't think it was you because on your map it's in english and the other guy's is German, I think. And I don't think you can change languages for maps in game......don't quote me on it.

Nice pic anways.

Comment

Originally posted by WAAASSSUUUPP
          I don't think it was you because on your map it's in english and the other guy's is German, I think. And I don't think you can change languages for maps in game......don't quote me on it.

Nice pic anways.
          Language is a client based thing. I can play in French on a US server if I wanted to.

Comment

not bad 7/10.

Comment

So the sniper shoots the pilot in the chopper, it falls like a... monkey... on heroine and lands on top of the artillery counting as the sniper's team vehicle damage of the artillery.

Alternate scenario: the sniper shoots the vodnik which topples sideways unto the shore where a boat arriveth and the unsuspecting squad is quickly crushed by the vodnik and its rolling. Unknown, a friendly jet had spotted the bot and dove down to pump it full of lead but, finding it in a massive stack of vehicle corpses, is momentarily awed by the site and doesn't realise the rock wall that he cannot pull up out of. His passenger quickly ejects from the bomber and coincidentally, lands, parachuting when a squadmember of his spawns immediately after the ejector's landing because he had been waiting for his squadleader to leave the full jet. The now, charred carapace of the bomber jet falls, murdering the squadleader. The squad trooper then runs away from the collision site, at the same moment, an enemy chopper going to the USMC chopper spawn then appears noticing the lone escaping USMC soldier, fires at it but then getting hit by double AA missiles to doomsday. The one lone USMC trooper then jumps after hearing the bullets of the Mig MEC cheap chopper or sumtin. i can't continue this for now, I realise, Sharqi don't got no jets, LOLZORS!

Comment

Not bad seems to happen aleast once a day 7.5/10

Comment

awesome when u cartillary peeps, but not so awesome when u get cartillaried.:laugh:

Comment

lol sweet~~ did the helo blow up after??

Comment

Ya I've done this many times on my server to my guys it is very funny

Comment

i've done that before to...only it was my teammate, lol:laugh:

Comment

Soon to be extinct if EA get up of there ass!!!

Comment

EA should definately make this kills count!!!!

Comment

clever
                              9/10
                              because its pretty funny getting killd by an unmaned vodnik
                              IN A HELIKOPTER

Comment

lol not bad

Comment

Working...
                                X