Why it returns to windows???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why it returns to windows???

i installed the usi_0.1_client and then i installed usi_0.11_hotfix_client to the correct location.I have shortcut of USI mod.And when i run the USI mod it doesn't work!! it returns to the windows :S:S:S

Re: Why it returns to windows???

did you change the directory where it wanted to install itself?

Comment

yes! to the correct place but i installed 3 mod like "battleracer2, USI..." but for every mod i have this problem!!!!

Comment

When does it return to windows?

Comment

first off all i run the shortcuts of mods.For example USI! When i run it the screen is black and then grey black dark grey black and it returns to windows.I can't see the menus or anything...

Comment

i had the same problem but myn was due to graphics, if you still have all the patch installers, and USI installer, then i suggest you uninstall your game and reinstall it, always worked with me when BF2 screwed up. if not then check your firewall that sometimes blocks applications like that.

Let me have a think on this, but try those things and you might have some luck.

Comment

but i think if u play bf2 orginal u must play the mods! isn't it? i think not due to graphics ha? Anyway i didn't installed any patch

Comment

you aint installed any patches??

Comment

nooo!! must i install?i installed bf2 and usi and usi hotfix then i installed them! must i do something more or diffrent???

Comment

You must install all patches before any mods, thats why USI had problems with patch 1.3, USI only supported 1.2 and below, untill there new update, Always install all patches before any mods, and read what patches the mods support, because if you try and run a 1.2 patch mod with the 1.3 then it aint gunna work.

Comment

ok and which patch must i install to run the usi and the usi hotfix???

Comment

1.22 for standard USI, Hotfix 1.3, but install the patches before you install the mods.

Comment

i installed the 1.3 pacth for bf2.But i have the same problem now for bf2!!! in normal i could play bf2 but couldn't play mods.But now i can't play anything!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X