Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brilliant Euro Force Server

Hello Guys,

I know there are lots of players who love the booster pack Euro Force but are unable to play it because of the lack of decent servers avaliable to the public, the Battleforce Euro Force Server is an extremely fast, 64 slot, server hosted by MultiplayUK! It runs every Euro Force map, three rounds per map, and is constantly monitored by admins to free the server of hackers/abusive players, it really is a brilliant server, I wish to get it up as soon as possible so if anyone here would like to help me get a Ranked game going on it I would greatly appriciate it

IP:85.236.101.57:16767

Thanks a lot,

Brute

Re: Brilliant Euro Force Server

Nice. Thanks!

Comment

Thanks for the post! Will have to look into this after work today because I have EF but haven't really played much due to the fact that servers are so far and few between!

Comment

I'll be in, in a while. If this is going to stay EF then I will be on a regular basis. I'll be in there all weekend.

I have AF but have trouble getting a game going as only a few of us have it. We did get lucky the other night but it needs a bit of organising and with us being on opposite sides of the globe it can be hard.

Not played EF nearly as much as I would like to and will indeed be dropping onto your server.

Will pass it on to my community too.

Good luck man.

Comment

Appreciate it. So hard to find good Euro Force servers.

Comment

Thanks i'll try it

Comment

Looks like its turned into an AF only server? ...Or maybe both EF and AF?... I can but hope

Comment

Working...
              X