Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helicopter Tutorials by -ArmyDr-, where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helicopter Tutorials by -ArmyDr-, where?

Where could I get them, please help me out. Ive been googling, searching almost everywhere, without any luck. And the links in the Hints and Tips subforums arent leading anywhere.

Re: Helicopter Tutorials by -ArmyDr-, where?

Helo guide. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
      LOL, Sloi- SOB site is set into my bookmarks.

I have a friend whom I want to introduce to the helicopter world. So Ive given him a few sites, forum posts and whatnot to get some theoerical knowledge. Ive also given him the SOB heli guide to chew on. But I think it wouldnt be complete without -ArmyDr- heli guides. So thats what Im looking for now. With absolutely no luck. Those are so good, yet they are totally unavailable.

Comment

-

Comment

Those vid links don't work anymore, anyone know where i can get the vids

Comment

I appreciate the attempt to help me, but next time open your god damn eyes and stop wasting my attention.

And the links in the Hints and Tips subforums arent leading anywhere.

Comment

Do you use usenet?? I can upload the 4 movies.

Comment

If its free, I can register, and its no problem. Plus, I would appreciate that very, very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                  I appreciate the attempt to help me, but next time open your god damn eyes and stop wasting my attention.
                  I most certainly will m8
                  Made a note of your name... Won't bother you again with help in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by DooDaH
                    I most certainly will m8
                    Made a note of your name... Won't bother you again with help in the future...
                    If I offended you, you can brush it off because this really is in the heat of the moment.

I posted the topic as a last resort and had my eye on it for help. Naturally I was disappointed with your "help", especially when I explaied the background situation so it would be easier for people to help me.

Im not a bad man, however, I was a desperate man.:laugh:

I checked google steamed videos, I checked google for ArmyDrs posts in other forums, I checked helo videos in major uploading sites and youtube aswell. And I came out empty handed.

Comment

The upload is in work.
                      Group: alt.binaries.test
                      Header: For Chris_Redfield ( Helicopter Tutorials by -ArmyDr- ) [0/4] - "helicopter.tutorials-lesson.nzb" yEnc

Comment

Ouch bro, its not free . May I persuade you to use Rapidshare instead?

Comment

Hello Chris...

First my appologies for my sacrastic response as well...
                          I dod feel a bit offended, because I did take the time to search (ending up with google results to here again), clicked a link to have it direct me to a site where I could click download... Since I did not want to see the vids (I'm just good with searching), I never downloaded thus checked...

Anywayz, now that that is of our backs...

Second some help:

I can confirm the posts have been made to alt.binaries.test
                          http://binaries.nl/search.html?q=Chris_Redfield

Here are some free usenet servers, in case your provider doesn't include it's own:
                          http://newzbot.com/search.php?q=alt.binaries.test

Here you can find a free newsreader program (use it to download the posts from alt.binaries.test):
                          http://www.shemes.com/

Hope you get them

Comment

Guys, I got them. Thanks a bunch to you who you took your personal time to help me.

Now, some good champ uploaded them to the original topic-

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69357

Go download them while they are hot. I will do my best to upload them to Rapidshare and spread the links, however, my upload speed is extremely crappy.

Thanks you all, gentlemen.

Comment

Working...
                            X