Importing bryce terrain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Importing bryce terrain

Just a short question and maybe a simple one for anyone.

What is the procedure on importing Bryce5.5 generated terrains into BF2 editor , or a new map for editing with objects etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

i have done a bit of searching but alas, no success just a few links referencing bfeditor.org but that seems to be down unless they have a new site.

Re: Importing bryce terrain

Sorry, no idea, does Bryce not have a forum or a tutorial on how to use their terrains?

Comment

Yes they have a tutorial, on how to create terrains etc, but as to incorporating them into the use of BF2 as terrains for editing as a map nothing on that in their forums.
      Appreciate your reply hopefully someone will come up with something.

Comment

Check the bf2 editor forums. I'll bet if you look in the user tutorial section there you'll find something about bryce. I believe I remember seeing something about it there a while back.

Here's a link:

Comment

Once you have a terrain you should be able to save it as .raw, it will just look like a load of black and white. Replace your current flat PrimaryHightmap.raw with that one (make shaw you call it the same thing) and open the editor... your terrain is ingame.

Comment

Thanks Sir. Mavrik347, i will certainly give that a try and get back to you.

Looks like the .org site have been hacked again , OUCh thats goto hurt.

Comment

Working...
            X