Decent Servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent Servers

When i say decent, i mean with TEAMPLAYERS!!!

If anyone knows any infantry only - NO COMMANDER/VEHICLES!!! that is properly admined and the people on there are good, LET ME KNOW

Or generally, any server with consistant good teamplayers that know how to play the game. By play the game, TEAMPLAY!!!

I know this shouldnt have to be asked, but espesially with this ****ty 1.3 patch, it seems impossible. Im driven to my witts end with people who play BF2 and the bugs/glitches etc etc and cant seem to find any decent servers AT ALL. Im done with the BF series, BF2 was my first endevour and for sure is my last. But until QW/OFP:AA/STALKER come out, im abit stuck

Re: Decent Servers

Originally posted by dEaDi
    When i say decent, i mean with TEAMPLAYERS!!!

If anyone knows any infantry only - NO COMMANDER/VEHICLES!!! that is properly admined and the people on there are good, LET ME KNOW

Or generally, any server with consistant good teamplayers that know how to play the game. By play the game, TEAMPLAY!!!

I know this shouldnt have to be asked, but espesially with this ****ty 1.3 patch, it seems impossible. Im driven to my witts end with people who play BF2 and the bugs/glitches etc etc and cant seem to find any decent servers AT ALL. Im done with the BF series, BF2 was my first endevour and for sure is my last. But until QW/OFP:AA/STALKER come out, im abit stuck
    Infantry only is against the ROE unfortunately. While some servers exist be careful about playing on them because if they get reported you may lose your stats.

We have pretty good teamwork most of the time on ours.

Comment

Ill pay it a visit tomorrow

As for infantry only, Sorry but that rules!!!! Its awesome and to be quite honest, F**K EA!!! I dont give a cr@p about my stats lol. THats not what i play the game for. i currently have 106,000 on my main account[NUTZ]dEaDi and i think 26,000 on dEaDi44 which is inactive. THey can wipe them if they want, people tend to forget its only a game and it should be fun lol. Which to be honest, It isnt fun anymore (Except infantry only). Unranked servers like WAIB run on 1.22 not this bag of w@nk we have now 1.3 but i play in a clan and have to have 1.3

Infantry only servers have simalar, if not less scores than 'normal' play so whats there problem. They dont listen to us so why the f**k should we listen to them???

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, this game just enfuriates me. Its just not fun and any bit of fun/skill there was they seem to remove with every patch lol

Comment

If you can find a 16 player SF server running Surge, you will find there are no tanks on it.

Very underrated map, in my opinion.

Comment

SF!!!! lol, i prefer stick razer blades in my eye balls and dip my balls in acid!!!

But i think i may eat my words on this one cause if i dont find a decent server today, i will be trying to find this THanks for the tip. I only played 15 hours of SF and 750 on BF2 (+whatever was on my old account(NOT SF))

I just find SF really really buggy. Good to hear no vehicles but i can deal with them, its the commander. THe commander ruins the game in public (if you got a good one that doesnt tk lol) cause the lack of teamwork. And as for 'cartillery'!!!! DOnt get me started on this absolute stupid idea instead of fixing the god damn game!!!! I dont care if it takes companys 5-10 years make a game as long as it's a daMN FINE PRODUCT AT THE END OF IT. SOrry 4 caps :/!

Take HL2/OFP/OFP:AA/OFP2(2008)/S.T.A.L.K.E.R, they are or will be awesome games and the developers have had there time to make sure that way. I dont mind. But EA is killing small deveolopers by rushing them and killing there employers lol.

I really hope QW will be a good supliment to whats turned into a tragic series here.

Sorry, going off on a ramble again. Just i really thought BF2 had potential and with each patch, it feels like a kick in the teeth

No one else have any decent servers??? is it really this bad now

Comment

Visit www.moongamers.com

They have a bunch of good servers.

Comment

I usually play in "CROW WILL TAKE YOUR SOUL", and most of the time I encounter good squads that actually use teamwork. Sometimes i'll create a squad and name it TEAMWORK; at times i'll get some really loyal members that stick by me throughout the match.

Server: 40 slots/64 map size -- I like

Comment

That sounds like a good one, Ill give that a try, cheers

Comment

Me too. Thanks

Comment

teamplay? in BF2? what are you smoking? :P

the only way you're really gonna get any good teamplay is if you join a clan.

Comment

Raging Rebels is often good, my ping is never above 20 there, but the teams are often stacked, with all the Lieutents and Gunnery Sergeants on one team, and PFCs on the other :P

Comment

If tactical teamplay and fairplay is your cup of tea, then I recommand Tactical Gamer.

More info here --> http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...er-primer.html

Comment

I haven't seen that CROW server ever since the latest booster pack was released. Now I usually hang around any servers that start with Quebec for the sake of a really low ping.

Comment

Visit http://75thrangers.us

Kick *** 32 player server infantry only.

Comment

The 75th Rangers ranked server IP is 70.86.74.83:16567

Join us on our PUB TS at 70.84.113.90:8874

Comment

Working...
                              X