Noob problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob problems

Im sure this question has been asked already and im sure its noob related. I have a hard time getting hits with my rifle, I use the medic weapon that I unlocked and when im zoomed in I put the tip of the sight right on the target but can't seem to make my shots count and im in the prone position as well. Do I need to adjust for distance, aim lower or higher?

Re: Noob problems

i'm guessing that you mean the 1st unlock? the SA80? (the one with the magazine behind the pistol grip)

one thing i've found is that the sight is awesome, but only when in single shot mode.. fully auto just goes mental and sprays rounds everywhere..

other than that, the SA80 seems to shoot everywhere but the place you are aiming at.. just wait until you get the 2nd level unlock.. an AWESOME bit of kit...

Comment

I also have the G3, I like it but I have the same problems. I think most of my problems are related to the transition of DC to BF2.

Comment

try to feather your shots. tap your fire so only like 1-3 shots come out when using full auto. This makes any gun alot more accurate. If you just lay on the trigger when you see someone your accuracy goes way down. Sometimes its fun to unload a whole clip on someone but very unnecessary.

Comment

ya i like the scarL

Comment

The first medic unlock can be useful in the right hands and in the right situation. Firstly it's more of a distance gun, great for spotting and sniping.
            just keep it on single fire unless your about to go into a area thats close quarters, and if you do, don't be afraid to unload a whole clip on full auto, with out the sight. even at medium range you still want it on single fire, and probably still with the scope. and get used to making rapid fire single shots, but not TOO rapid, since the deviation can get bad.

the second unlock is more for medium, and close range.

Comment

Thanks for the tips. Since I have been a player of DC for along time I thought I could jump in BF2 and start racking up the kills, but thats been proven wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by crazzie_eddie_68
                Thanks for the tips. Since I have been a player of DC for along time I thought I could jump in BF2 and start racking up the kills, but thats been proven wrong.
                That's for sure! It's a whole new ball-game now, isn't it?!?!:laugh:

Much cooler though!

Comment

the medic gun has quite a bit of deviation but does a lot of damage.
                  In my experience ,4 body shots to the torso will knock anyone down

Comment

Working...
                  X