TOW Miniclip #2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOW Miniclip #2

I began to like playing with the TOW. So I decided to record with FRAPS this little trick I did.

In case you didnt see my first one : http://media.putfile.com/TOW-chopper

Karkand - Shoot Square from MEC base : http://media.putfile.com/TOW-Square

As you might notice, my video editing is **** and the video quality is poor. But I only have the oldest Window Movie Maker so can someone tell me a good software for editing video (put text, slides, transitions, effects, etc) I could download. The software is able to compress FRAPS recordings.

This helped me when I was commanding and I square was being taken.

I add some more TOW Miniclips when I'll find time to do them.

Re: TOW Miniclip #2

Originally posted by unknown-soldier
    I began to like playing with the TOW. So I decided to record with FRAPS this little trick I did.

In case you didnt see my first one : http://media.putfile.com/TOW-chopper

Karkand - Shoot Square from MEC base : http://media.putfile.com/TOW-Square

As you might notice, my video editing is **** and the video quality is poor. But I only have the oldest Window Movie Maker so can someone tell me a good software for editing video (put text, slides, transitions, effects, etc) I could download. The software is able to compress FRAPS recordings.

This helped me when I was commanding and I square was being taken.

I add some more TOW Miniclips when I'll find time to do them.
    Dude how long did that take you to find out how to do that?? NIce find

Comment

Nice shot! That's pretty sweet.

Comment

that's some good stuff, I'm gonna try it. I'm good with the tow but can't ever seem to hit those out of view targets; never thought about using the command view.

Comment

ok, so how do you zoom out and see the overhead live view like that? can you only do that if you are commander? and did you just shoot it up like that towards the building and the missile automatically drops right in the square? more details please.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHALLOWS
            ok, so how do you zoom out and see the overhead live view like that? can you only do that if you are commander?
            Yes, n00b lol:laugh: and the missle has drop jsut like the bullets

Comment

I love those TOW/HJ8 tricks. They're like artillery that your average private can control even if he isn't commander. Some might call it an exploit but I call it ingenuity. Hey, Americans greying the flag, bombard them with a few rockets. Scare them away from the flag.

Comment

If someone tells me where I can find a good movie edit software, I could make a how-to-do video... but need a good tool

Comment

It'd be amazing to camp the MEC chopper on Sharqi with that...
                  :evil:
                  Nice shots btw.

Comment

You can download Windows Movie Maker 2.1 from the Windows site, which is actually pretty decent. This is NOT the one that comes with Windows, which is pathetic.

I'll look forward to that. Seems there's a whole new fad coming about to use TOWs more and more, and the more options we have, the better.

Thanks!

~Salad

Comment

Correct me if I am wrong but doesnt this go into the Media Forum?

Comment

Yeah, I pulled this shot off the other day. I saw the MEC chopper retreating to repair, so I figured I'd take a guess where the repair pad would be. Fired a shot....seconds later..bam...2 kills.

Comment

The karkand shot cant be done, u did something to your files or what ever, I tried it and the missiles doesnt drop that much.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHALLOWS
                            ok, so how do you zoom out and see the overhead live view like that? can you only do that if you are commander? and did you just shoot it up like that towards the building and the missile automatically drops right in the square? more details please.
                            You mean to say you don't know how to access the overhead map? Noob.

Comment

Great way to get people call you a hacker! :laugh:

Nice stuff though, very nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X