Over protective Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over protective Admin

I though I would break up the posts about servers with no admins with a story about a server with admins that a crazy.

I was a squad leader and my team had most of the flag points so I start making my way to their uncap. I get there alive (to my suprise) but I have the AT kit instead of the spec-ops so I hide and call for support. Before I can get help the admin starts screaming (all caps) for me to exit the uncap. I'm say "Ok, I'm just here to get the assets." It says in the server rules that you can only enter an uncap to destroy assets but I have no C4 so I start to leave anyway. As I leave, a guy runs me over. Problem solved I guess since the admin said nothing after that.

I respawn and now we have all the points. I am now spec-ops and I head back to their uncap. I grab a buggy and as I enter their uncap to get the UAV trailer, a guy walks out in front of me and I run him over. Not 5 seconds later I am kicked for "base raping".

It seems there are two types of admins that make up the majority on BF2.
    1. The admins that are never on
    2. The admins that you wish were never on

Re: Over protective Admin

yea thats why the no base rape rules is retarded... you can go destroy the crap, but as soon as u kill sumone your "base raping"... but with the lack of skill from certain servers, no wonder they have a "no attack uncap" rule. because their whole team(clan,squad) sucks so bad they gotta twist the rules around to better them...

Comment

not to be a troll.. but we get a lot of threads about people with troubles with abusive admins,
      i got bitched out by an admin because i killed him on the AA at oman airfield, said no spawnraping!!
      Guess what, i crash, and when im waiting for my plane he tries to strafe me(goes real low to try and run me over) doesnt work and when he comes back my plane spawns so he nails my plane. i say WTF admin what bs is that, and he says he was coming over to "Survey our base because we are picking our asses"... so i said he was an ignorant twat and needs to go sit in time out. he says if i dont like it than i could leave. i say ok, f* you and i left. oh well. many other good servers out there.

Comment

I really don't mind the no base raping rule since I really don't like spawn campers. I just don't think that killing 1 guy that walks in front of your vehicle counts as raping. Admins need to enforce their rules uniformly and fairly and not just to benefit whatever team they happen to be playing on.

hmmm.. perhaps a union of good admins is in order so that people know that they can find a server where the admins don't abuse power. Kind of like a better business bureau of server admins.

Comment

Retarded anal retentive admins....

Comment

just start a list of assmins.

Comment

Working...
            X