Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The big "what do you want me to do" thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big "what do you want me to do" thread.

Allright, this thread has a potential in being a classical "infantry sucks"/"aviators suck" thread. However, lets keep it civilized, objective and fun.

Its all a big "What if?" anyway. We all know that most people just wouldnt give a **** about their coplayers. If they have a choice between killing a guy or preventing their teammate from dieing, they will chose the option that gives them most points.

So lets propose that this all is just a matter of stupid miscommunication and we can solve this.

Im a pilot, I suck on the ground. I bomb the first armor I see, and I shoot the first chopper I see. I also go after the first jet I see.

I dont mind losing points for attacking YOUR priority targets- so what I need you to do, is not only to spot it for me, but also to note out that youd like that tank gone. Combined with spotting, Id get a level of threat to you, and I can quit whatever Im doing and swoop in for a quick kill.

If you see me being in an engagement, dont hesitate to man the AA. Give a sign out, with a Roger for example, that youre in AA. It will usually flash on my map, which I always look at, and I will know where to fly, if Im being followed.

And so forth...

Re: The big "what do you want me to do" thread.

Its called teamwork. Its rare to find this thing called "Teamwork" on a public server.

Comment

Working...
    X