Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why i love 1.3...

Re: why i love 1.3...

That shot would have missed. The gun's ironsights are slightly off. If you had aimed SLIGHTLY lower, and aimed SLIGHTLY ahead, you would hit him.

And connection problems have been going on since before 1.3, it just happens more frequently now, =P

~Salad

Comment

lol, saladfork. but yeah i hate when that happens. The first couple servers I just went into crashed after like 15 minutes.

Comment

LMAO... i had that happen to me with my knife out while stalking this one dude!!! way to go EA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork
          That shot would have missed. The gun's ironsights are slightly off. If you had aimed SLIGHTLY lower, and aimed SLIGHTLY ahead, you would hit him.

And connection problems have been going on since before 1.3, it just happens more frequently now, =P

~Salad
          Regardless of that, that is not the point of the picture. The point of the picture is "I have this guy lined up ready for the kill and....son of a.."

Comment

Wait I have one too...

Wake, Chinese, Z-10 Gunner, Beginning of the Round... What means, major massacre potential...

Damn EA!

Comment

I was playing on a SF server the other night, and I would get the "connection error" every time a team reached 1 ticket, but then the raound would end and game would restart a new round. My question is, were our stats being recorded, or were they lost each time? I did not pay attention at the time, so I am left to wonder here...

Comment

yeah since 1.3 came out iv been getting connection problems and crashing.

Comment

Welcome to my world, that happens to me literally every 20 minutes...

EDIT:

Since 1.03...

Comment

Originally posted by SaladFork

~Salad
                    So what your saying is that we have to lead our shots with the AR's now? when did this happen?

Comment

I was 23-0 in my apc the other day. Mec still had around 120 tickets left.
                      Then BOOM! There is a problem with your connection! GHEY!

Comment

Server connection problem and things started to move realllly slow. The copper was spinning in a circle and the tank in the background was doing a wheelie or something. Wish I was recording at the time =(
                        xfire: chodda
                        steam: w0ofz

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                          So what your saying is that we have to lead our shots with the AR's now? when did this happen?
                          It's not so much the coding of the game that causes you to lead some shots like that, but more latency.

In a local game created by yourself the shot would've hit dead on... in game however you have to factor in that yes bullet drop is semi non existant in the game neither is leading certain shots. But with the introduction of ping and connectivity the time you click your mouse button, the game registers that, uploads that function to the server, and then server shoots that function to target he is already a step ahead of your shot. granted his firing a g36c in single shot mode. If thats a g36k or e in burst fire most likely 1 shot will hit other 2 will miss.

Comment

The biggest thing I hate about all these crashes is that you lose any stats you accumulated while in that match. The other day I was doing very well IAR on Sharqi. with only 14 tickets left the server crashed. Never saw any of those stats afterwards. Lame.

Comment

yeah that happens aevery night on insomnias servers. it rediculous but funny when you see tanks and jeeps flying around. :d

Comment

Working...
                              X