Next Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next Patch

When do you think the next patch will be put in, because things just seem to be getting worse for me, everything has just went from bad to worse. I mean the tkers tk more, the planewhores whore more, the noobs noob more, the whiners whine more, the tank whores whore more etc. So I have stopped playing bassically for now, I just hope EA release a good patch.

btw, does anyone know when Quake Wars comes out? until then I think I'll stick to my PS2.

Re: Next Patch

Is there going to be a 1.4 at all?

Btw, when is the hotfix supposed to be out

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
      When do you think the next patch will be put in, because things just seem to be getting worse for me, everything has just went from bad to worse. I mean the tkers tk more, the planewhores whore more, the noobs noob more, the whiners whine more, the tank whores whore more etc. So I have stopped playing bassically for now, I just hope EA release a good patch.

btw, does anyone know when Quake Wars comes out? until then I think I'll stick to my PS2.
      I feel your pain. Seems like I am making less points now post-1.3. If 1.4 could really enhance the game, I think I would be happier. It might be a while before 1.4 or 1.35 comes out because with the outcry going on right now, DiCE might be thinking really hard where they need to go next for the patch. Fix bugs, enhance the game, develope content (making more booster packs)? They only seem to release patches when they have a booster pack in the wings.

Comment

Once AF is out and the bugs are clammored about (you just KNOW there will be bugs) then EA will issue another patch that will address those bugs form 1.3 (but not necessarily those bugs found in AF).

Comment

I really really hope someone can get some info about WHEN there will be a new patch... I have had enough (for today)
          I'm running a ranked server, and just today it have crashed 6-7 times...
          Wich makes the game unplayable... I am sooo frustrated i wanto throw my computer out the window!!
          U know, when u finally get enough players to start the game, it runs smooth for 6 maps or so, then you get a "connection problem" followed by "your connection to the server has been lost"
          Then you have to wait all over again, and again, and again... BAH!! "#¤&%¤%&¤

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            ........I mean the tkers tk more, the planewhores whore more, the noobs noob more, the whiners whine more, the tank whores whore more etc......
            LMAO! that had NOTHING to do with the patch, it is the general quality of the players mostly in ranked servers.
            :laugh:

Comment

anyone else getting random ctd's? i get them at the most random times and sometimes acouple times in a row.

Comment

today i was playing on this server. everyone had blue tags. and then. for some reason i could not fire. and my rank said that i was a private with all my unlocks.. weird.

Comment

Well I had. After patching to 1.3 I couldn't play at all. I managed to connect to servers but after 94% was loaded, game jammed. I tryed many different tricks but eventually I had to re-instal the whole piece of shait. That worked, but then the good old times started again. Endless connection losts and some ctd events. Then I remembered that I have not tuned my firewall after re-install. I did that and all the bad went away (My fingers are still crossed though)

Don't know if this help other but it worked for me...

Comment

Working...
                  X