YAW and PITCH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAW and PITCH

I've been playing BF2 for a long time now and i always used just the keyboard to fly anything, but i've been tryin the mouse lately and i like it more, the thing is i have YAW and PITCH and SENSITIVITY all up to 10 and its still to slow. I've heard of some people found a way to get it to 20 or 30 for YAW and PITCH, what file do i have to go into to change it to this?

Re: YAW and PITCH

Well, if you can't set it higher in the game itself, odds are it's hardcoded, and manually changing offline will have no effect.

But if you want to try, this value is set in the Controls.con file. In the file, just do a search for "ControlMap.mouseSensitivity" and change it, both in the AirPlayerInputControlMap section and also in the HelicopterPlayerInputControlMap section.

The Controls.con file can be found in your profile directory, of course. (".\My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\0002" for your first created profile, .\0003 for your second, .\0004 for your third, etc. [.\0001 is for the playerDefault profile])

Comment

Working...
    X