Help Asasp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Asasp

i insalled the game this morning and was playing single player missions. it was working perfectly for about 2 hours. Howver, after 5 minutes of playing it started getting so slow (sound and video) to the point of being unplayable. this happens every time i play it now. i have a brand new computer with 256mb x600 graphics card thingy...why is it doing this! is there any way to get it back.

Re: Help Asasp

Originally posted by wgferopjmgr
    i insalled the game this morning and was playing single player missions. it was working perfectly for about 2 hours. Howver, after 5 minutes of playing it started getting so slow (sound and video) to the point of being unplayable. this happens every time i play it now. i have a brand new computer with 256mb x600 graphics card thingy...why is it doing this! is there any way to get it back.
    could be heat... it could be your page file.

Page file is likely the issue...

Right click on "My Computer"

Go to "Properties"

Then click the "Advanced" tab up top, then the "Settings" button under "Performance".

Next click the "Advanced" tab.

Then click the "Change" button down at the bottom.

Next click the little radio-button that says "Custom Size" and make the Min and Max values the same and equal to two times your physical RAM.

If you have a computer with 1 gig of ram, set the min and max values if your page file to 2048 and 2048 respectivly.

If you have a computer with 512 MB of ram, set the min and max to 1024 and 1024 respectivly.

Click Apply/OK and reboot your PC... then try BF2 again.

Comment

Working...
    X